2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Because none of the maudes, mods, or administrative have the time or patience to delete dozens of posts where people are going at each other or positing the reasons for the delay. Expect bans for people trying to stir the pot.
Ice Cream Spoon GIF

Advertisement
Yeah I get the transcript issues from Lake Gibson, but what stops you from signing the paper? That stuff get worked out in the backend.

I’m guessing Miami was honest and upfront with him and mom, and said transcripts are getting worked out, but it’s going to take time. Meanwhile corny TROB and snitch Hunter blowing up phone making promises about whatever, they decided to pause

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t know if this has been brought up. A couple things we have learned - Cormani is not an EE and there has been reported negative recruiting about DVD leaving for an on field job. Could his delayed signing be a result of him trying to buy time to ensure DVD doesn’t leave for a job like USF. The coaching carousel is continuing to ramp up and lot’s of coaching changes will still take place between now and 2/1. By delaying, Cormani can use that extra month to buy him peace of mind. I also think DVD ends up back in an on field role next year.

DBC felt the need to reply to 100 posts a day about being eaten by a bear , smuggling endangered lizards from South America , not paying child support for kids he doesn’t have , not being dead from swine flu (posted a ******* pic of himself holding the newspaper to prove he was alive ) , not dying in a hurricane etc etc etc …I was there .

Now I really hope Cormani makes it in the class but DBC as a source lol
Well, he was right on all counts. As his own source he's batting 1000. Give him credit there.

Advertisement
All this conspiracy theories and what not, does not explain why he didn’t sign!!

Seems there is no good explanation being offered for that

Advertisement
All this conspiracy theories and what not, does not explain why he didn’t sign!!

Seems there is no good explanation being offered for that
Sure.

They thought he could be EE.

Lake Gibson ****ed up his transcripts and can’t EE so that ****ed up his NIL.

Delayed his signing to figure everything out.

Now Deion and Hunter in his ears and still bs from Bama last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back