2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he’s now the #1 unsigned player in the country and every program in the nation is going to kick the tires

Seems like he could have signed and figured the rest out on the back end or if there’s some miraculous reason as to why he couldn’t sign like some are saying then he could have at least come out publicly and reaffirmed his commitment to Miami a la Francis and malik Bryant both did last month.

Neither happened

Advertisement
I thought the new school would need his transcripts before he transferred 🤷
Schools have the authority to hold certain credits if I recall. Atleast from county to county. I have received students from different counties or different states where they are retaking a class they already took (and passed).

Wait? There was a 3.0? Are we going to start doing 4.0.1 Revisions?
6uGhT1O4sxpi8 (1).gif

Advertisement
Thank god Danny is there to confirm geo’s tweet

What may be even sadder is that DBC was considered a secure enough source to receive private information to keep confidential. I am just waiting for someone to dupe him into spilling the beans by telling him that he is the sole heir to his unknown Ugandan great uncle’s estate and that they need his bank account information and the confidential reason that Money McClain cannot yet commit to receive his $59 million. Crazy!

So the only new intel to start the 4th thread is from Geo and the village idiot…

But with Andrew and JD monitoring the behavior…

We had our best class in 20 years and we have nothing to discuss other than the top threads of a failed OC and Mario’s shoes …

Are you kidding me? 👀

Advertisement
So the only new intel to start the 4th thread is from Geo and the village idiot…

But with Andrew and JD monitoring the behavior…

We had our best class in 20 years and we have nothing to discuss other than the top threads of a failed OC and Mario’s shoes …

Are you kidding me? 👀
We could bring up that Ivins is saying that we lost the recruiting war this year so that he can sell more clicks…but that was thread 1, so yeah, back to the loafers and him saying we ain’t done yet.

Advertisement
I’ll say this and only this, I got bashed for being early on the Rooster thing and people tried to call me a liar and it came true. I got bashed on the Fletcher thing and it came true. I said Edwin Joseph was heading to FSU before I decided on my own to leave rivals when everyone else had PSU. I stuck through with the crystal ball I put on Damari Brown from October meanwhile other sites or national analysts hedged bets. I kept bringing up Collins Acheampong and Joshua Horton for a reason for months. On3 national analysts kept playing the propaganda about Malik Bryant and UF and I told people he was sticking with Miami. I told people in September that Mikeska would not be in Miami’s class in December in a Q&A session and was called a liar. I’ve warned people when commits are going to happen and I get from the CIS crowd saying “he knows nothing or he’s hungry for attention” but yet how would I have these things prepared in the first place when they commit? How would I have these things prepared when players leave the program? Why would I break news in the off-season of players leaving the program even last year or other commits?

I don’t care for attention, I don’t care for credit. My platform continued to grow for a reason when I came back after the pandemic and the offers that came my way were earned through hard work.

This is not a thing about proving myself or an egotistical rant but the outright disrespect towards me is beyond ridiculous. I knew the chances that he wouldn’t sign over the period even when I hit send on the tweet.

You guys complain about people hedging bets but I give it straight like it should be.

Let things play out, Miami has real recruiters on this staff. Everything will make sense soon and you will connect the dots.

As for the classical “oh now he says he can’t say something.” You wouldn’t even begin to understand what it is to work a job in the recruiting industry or things you can and can’t say. I missed once this entire cycle from February to this December, balling David Hicks to OU. That still bugs me, but don’t act like there are not other reports that don’t even bat anywhere close to accurate.

I am homegrown, from CIS and the same people you listen to here will vouch for me and they already did.

I stepped away from popping in here because of the lack of respect.

Well he’s now the #1 unsigned player in the country and every program in the nation is going to kick the tires

Seems like he could have signed and figured the rest out on the back end or if there’s some miraculous reason as to why he couldn’t sign like some are saying then he could have at least come out publicly and reaffirmed his commitment to Miami a la Francis and malik Bryant both did last month.

Neither happened
Maybe it’s true (especially if he ends up at another school after this) but until he de-commits from Miami, I have no reason to doubt anything insiders have said.

I’ll say this and only this, I got bashed for being early on the Rooster thing and people tried to call me a liar and it came true. I got bashed on the Fletcher thing and it came true. I said Edwin Joseph was heading to FSU before I decided on my own to leave rivals when everyone else had PSU. I stuck through with the crystal ball I put on Damari Brown from October meanwhile other sites or national analysts hedged bets. I kept bringing up Collins Acheampong and Joshua Horton for a reason for months. On3 national analysts kept playing the propaganda about Malik Bryant and UF and I told people he was sticking with Miami. I told people in September that Mikeska would not be in Miami’s class in December in a Q&A session and was called a liar. I’ve warned people when commits are going to happen and I get from the CIS crowd saying “he knows nothing or he’s hungry for attention” but yet how would I have these things prepared in the first place when they commit? How would I have these things prepared when players leave the program? Why would I break news in the off-season of players leaving the program even last year or other commits?

I don’t care for attention, I don’t care for credit. My platform continued to grow for a reason when I came back after the pandemic and the offers that came my way were earned through hard work.

This is not a thing about proving myself or an egotistical rant but the outright disrespect towards me is beyond ridiculous. I knew the chances that he wouldn’t sign over the period even when I hit send on the tweet.

You guys complain about people hedging bets but I give it straight like it should be.

Let things play out, Miami has real recruiters on this staff. Everything will make sense soon and you will connect the dots.

As for the classical “oh now he says he can’t say something.” You wouldn’t even begin to understand what it is to work a job in the recruiting industry or things you can and can’t say. I missed once this entire cycle from February to this December, balling David Hicks to OU. That still bugs me, but don’t act like there are not other reports that don’t even bat anywhere close to accurate.

I am homegrown, from CIS and the same people you listen to here will vouch for me and they already did.

I have no beef with you or any insider. Y’all have a thankless gig.

This situation just smells and the answer why he hasn’t signed and figure things out afterwards is still unanswered

Advertisement

It’s better to just not say anything at all. You give what you can give and when it doesn’t come true they look at you like you’re a liar like you’re the one recruiting the kid personally. Let everybody else freak out if they want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back