2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if good or bad thing, after searching Cormani on Twitter. DBC feels confident Miami signs him regardless when he signs his NLI.
DBC felt the need to reply to 100 posts a day about being eaten by a bear , smuggling endangered lizards from South America , not paying child support for kids he doesn’t have , not being dead from swine flu (posted a ******* pic of himself holding the newspaper to prove he was alive ) , not dying in a hurricane etc etc etc …I was there .

Now I really hope Cormani makes it in the class but DBC as a source lol

Advertisement
Waiting to hear from Bender.
One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

DBC felt the need to reply to 100 posts a day about being eaten by a bear , smuggling endangered lizards from South America , not paying child support for kids he doesn’t have , not being dead from swine flu (posted a ******* pic of himself holding the newspaper to prove he was alive ) , not dying in a hurricane etc etc etc …I was there .

Now I really hope Cormani makes it in the class but DBC as a source lol
He was so upset that Mario went on a canes space that wasn’t his.

Prob was better closed up. This situation is heading down a bad road for the Canes.

I may have missed out on why he can’t sign his LOI regardless of the situation, if he is set on coming

Advertisement
He was so upset that Mario went on a canes space that wasn’t his.
Im not proud of this but he once posted a pic of his license replying to me to prove he wasn’t a dead beat dad ….age didn’t match was his defense…someone had posted a court document of someone with the same first and last name who was being sued or had been arrested for failing to pay child support .

Advertisement
Really looking forward to him helping lead us back to college football dominance, along with his fellow amazing freshman class at UM.

His commitment was a turning point in the perception of the recruiting future for this years class--- and made the 2nd wave more plausible. A fact for which I'm grateful.

Wes Anderson Peace GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Im not proud of this but he once posted a pic of his license replying to me to prove he wasn’t a dead beat dad ….age didn’t match was his defense…someone had posted a court document of someone with the same first and last name who was being sued or had been arrested for failing to pay child support .
Wasn’t state id? Didn’t think he can drive..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the new threads? No one who knows anything is spilling the beans. This is going to lead to more speculation and trips to purgatory.

I say we wait and see what our insiders say…
Because none of the maudes, mods, or administrative have the time or patience to delete dozens of posts where people are going at each other or positing the reasons for the delay. Expect bans for people trying to stir the pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back