2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“it will be a bidding war for Cormani’s services”

So you think it wasn’t already a bidding war for the #2 player in the entire class? Everyone already gave their best shot for Cormani and Mario already sealed it up once. Not sure what’s so scary about Mario maintaining that another 2 months.
You think having to continue to recruit him over the next 2 months and having to match other crazy offers that will be inevitably be rolling in, is no big deal, then I don’t know what to tell you.
Might we still win out, sure. But don’t think Cormani is not going to continue to listen to other offers, especially when the numbers start to get ridiculous. And don’t be shocked after the dead period you start hearing about potential visits.
I have no doubt what ever issue that is preventing him from signing can be resolved, but the time between now and Feb opens up a lot of risk and chance of him signing else where.
This is a great class with or without him and I’m not going to lose any sleep over it, but to pretend like everything is going well with his recruitment is naive.

I have no clue what’s going to happen but hopefully the family is just waiting till the last moment of early signing period as a negotiation ploy.

What we know is there’s multiple issues holding this up and it’s complicated. That hasn’t changed but if we’re being honest it’s not a positive if it keeps dragging out longer. I‘d feel a lot better if he signed tonight. That’s just me keeping it a buck.
Sure doesn’t sound like something so simplistic we’ll laugh about it as was being intimated (not by you) some pages back. Let’s hope he eventually signs.

Advertisement
life fail GIF

That's the last time, Cribby. That's the last time you ever make me look bad in front of these kids, do you hear me?

I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it away on some punk like you.

But someday, man, someday. When you're outta here and you've forgotten all about this place. And, they've forgotten all about you and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life. I'm gonna be there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living **** out of you, man, I'm gonna knock your **** in the dirt!

Advertisement
That's the last time, Cribby. That's the last time you ever make me look bad in front of these kids, do you hear me?

I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it away on some punk like you.

But someday, man, someday. When you're outta here and you've forgotten all about this place. And, they've forgotten all about you and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life. I'm gonna be there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living **** out of you, man, I'm gonna knock your **** in the dirt!
If you want me to *** you just pm me your address rather than obsessing over me like a weirdo. Let’s just do this already.

You think having to continue to recruit him over the next 2 months and having to match other crazy offers that will be inevitably be rolling in, is no big deal, then I don’t know what to tell you.
Might we still win out, sure. But don’t think Cormani is not going to continue to listen to other offers, especially when the numbers start to get ridiculous. And don’t be shocked after the dead period you start hearing about potential visits.
I have no doubt what ever issue that is preventing him from signing can be resolved, but the time between now and Feb opens up a lot of risk and chance of him signing else where.
This is a great class with or without him and I’m not going to lose any sleep over it, but to pretend like everything is going well with his recruitment is naive.
Oh I agree 100%. I’m just lost as to why some people are acting like he’s definitely gone if other teams “really try” to recruit him now like they haven’t been trying. Of course, it’ll be a crapshoot if this goes to February, but it’s hardly an automatic loss like some are making it seem

Advertisement

Dude this is weird…

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back