2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm at the point where Cormani threads should be locked till he signs.

These threads are just ground for the production of baseless rumors that could easily spread because a ****load of people read this board and its only getting worse from here.
Has Canesinsight ever legitimately lost or won a recruit?

Advertisement
When has possible academic issues stopped a player from signing? Or have things changed over the years? Now enrolling is something completely different.

Advertisement
On another site (247) there was a post from a guy named Tim Watts who is on the staff of the "Bama O Line" the post said there were some grade concerns and that Miami was in a good position if he signs by midnight today. Otherwise it could be a wild west show if he waits until the second signing period.
I would cut and paste but that is not allowed here. Not really sure if anyone knows for sure.

1671837908208.gif

I'm at the point where Cormani threads should be locked till he signs.

These threads are just ground for the production of baseless rumors that could easily spread because a ****load of people read this board and its only getting worse from here.
@RVACane I was being serious, I'd lock the thread if I were you, cause there is no point in discussing this topic further. People need to learn how to wait.

Advertisement
@SWFLHurricane @Cribby @Brooklyndee

Feel free to chime in if you want to...
I hope I don’t come off like a **** here.

Are you calling upon those three because you don’t know, or because you do know and are hoping they will share some sort of info you’re not comfortable sharing?

I’d love to hear the backstory behind a message board heavily influencing a recruit’s decision.

On another site (247) there was a post from a guy named Tim Watts who is on the staff of the "Bama O Line" the post said there were some grade concerns and that Miami was in a good position if he signs by midnight today. Otherwise it could be a wild west show if he waits until the second signing period.
I would cut and paste but that is not allowed here. Not really sure if anyone knows for sure.
The kid's commitment shows most people know nothing here. The entire recruiting media industry had McClain going to UF or maybe Bama, but that we were so far in the rearview in 3rd we weren't worth mentioning. There are plenty of recruitments where the media folks have some elements of what's happening, this isn't one. Stop falling for the nonsense, this kid's recruitment has already told you the journos don't know what's going on in this kid's circle once, you think that will have changed so suddenly?

It's not grades. And Alabama has no shot.

Advertisement
I hope I don’t come off like a duck here.

Are you calling upon those three because you don’t know, or because you do know and are hoping they will share some sort of info you’re not comfortable sharing?

I’d love to hear the backstory behind a message board heavily influencing a recruit’s decision.
They can explain it far better than I do because they were around long before I got here.

But its not the first time where the question "Has a message board caused negative recruiting/lost a commit?" has been asked. The answer is yes.

There is a reason why certain people are very careful with certain information. Remind you that some in here are either coaches or actively working with HS players and they can't just type and write stuff that they know.

They can explain it far better than I do because they were around long before I got here.

But its not the first time where the question "Has a message board caused negative recruiting/lost a commit?" has been asked. The answer is yes.

There is a reason why certain people are very careful with certain information. Remind you that some in here are either coaches or actively working with HS players and they can't just type and write stuff that they know.
We literally have a top 5 class and pretty sure cis is still cis all year long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back