2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What are the insiders saying? Maybe @CDWright40 can let us into the inner circle of Gru’s thinking since I know he is super tight with Gru and going to his house for Christmas dinner.

@Dr.L.ThugU @JBCanes-NC
I still don’t know why Cush didn’t just take the name CDWrong40. People legit were insulting him because they thought he was Gru’s lackey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scared Nervous GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement
In true CIS manner it is time to derail thread with a rant on Band Aid's "Do They Know It's Christmas"
1- Thanks a lot A-HOLES for trying to make me feel like crap for being blessed and trying to shove a lump a coal up my **** because some other places have it worse! Jesus F-ing Christ it's Christmas time and you want to Grinch it up.
2- Of course there is no snow in Africa this Christmas or any other Christmas for that matter. You know why? CUS IT'S ******* AFRICA!!! IT DOESN'T SNOW THERE!! In the immortal words of Sam Kinison "THEY LIVE IN A ******* DESERT!!"
3- Thank you Bono you limey Irish potatoe for trying to be the ultimate wet blanket with "Thank God its them instead of you" oooooooh you really know how to spread the cheer don't ya you IRA fvcker (side note don't think he supports them I am just ranting) and guess what Bono that is exactly what you do this freadking time of year you FREAKING LIMERICK!! Christmas is a time to take stock and be thankful of what you have been blessed for. SO GUESS WHAT BOZO!! I am going to thank God, I am going thank the good Lord for all I have been blessed for and pray for those less fortunate because that is what you are supposed to do YOU ROLLING GREEN HILLS NUMBNUT!!
4- And finally do they know it's Christmas time.....ummmm no cus it's F-ING AFRICA!! LAST I CHECKED THEY DON'T KNOW IT CUS THEY DON'T CELEBRATE IT!! F-ING MORONS

ahhhh now I feel better for getting that off my chest.........I still love that song and play it during the holidays.......MERRY CHRISTMAS MOFOS don't ever change CIS......although some of you should definitely change, like alot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Big Pimpin Cane can attest that @CDWright40 and
shocked despicable me GIF
were so tight back in the day that many posters thought @CDWright40 was Ferman’s burner account on canesport while we were there .

I was there at that time….lol….CDWrong thought of himself as the second coming of Jesus cause he was never wrong hence why he finally caught the new name CDWrong..and if you thought you were ever gonna get the last word in with him YOU were wrong cause that wasn’t happening..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back