2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is because he has not taken his ACTs then everyone has failed this kid, including his parents, coaches, school admin, and even everyone who has been recruiting him. Surely someone would have told him to take the **** test 🤦🏾‍♂️

Big assumption

Advertisement
I never felt like he was flipping on us, thats why i stayed calm. His personal relationship with DVD is what put us in it and what won out. Some of yall really do need to chill. Making up **** and talking bout pull his offer, all manner of nonsense i seen for 3 days. Julio need to step in and slap tf outa the Dean. Be like he is in Pendejo!

Also stop saying what you dont know. Impuning people character. Women are meticulous. There is no way something that is mandatory was not taken care of by his mother....unless i dont know women, especially involved moms.

Pin this porst.

Let's hope this is not indicative of future drama with this young man and our Hurricanes.

Experience and data tells us probability of telenovella bullshît is high during his time (IF he comes) wearing Orange & Green.

Advertisement
I never felt like he was flipping on us, thats why i stayed calm. His personal relationship with DVD is what put us in it and what won out. Some of yall really do need to chill. Making up **** and talking bout pull his offer, all manner of nonsense i seen for 3 days. Julio need to step in and slap tf outa the Dean. Be like he is in Pendejo!
Whatever Moron said to pull his offer should be tossed from this site...

For anyone who is truly nervous, DM me your address and I will send you this lovely t-shirt to wear for the next few months...

1671806210933.jpeg

Advertisement
Pin this porst.

Let's hope this is not indicative of future drama with this young man and our Hurricanes.

Experience and data tells us probability of telenovella bullshît is high during his time (IF he comes) wearing Orange & Green.
Academic semantics is not drama. Thats the problem here, yall dont know why he hasnt sign, yet yall calling it drama.

Cormani wants to go to the U. This is an administrative issue. I have never claimed to be an insider, but i was told by someone i know well who does have reliable info This has nothing to do with Alabama, Colorado, or anyone else.
That’s weird cause Mario suggested Cormani was delaying things and holding things up, not UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back