2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was graduate school link. I found this under the undergraduate admissions information which does provide a waiver for standardized tests for Spring 2023 admissions. This disproves the ACT information going around if he had completed classes for early enrollment.

If he wasn’t able to meet that criteria due to classes not being completed in time, it appears as if he will need to have the scores to get in.

All of this is conjecture and we are all looking for a smoking gun as to the potential issue. I want this kid to be able to play for our team if he wants to. It seems as if him not making any comments right now or posting pro UM message/photos are to maintain some point of leverage (whether as a threat or for NIL purposes). I just hope this resolves today or this becomes another chapter heading into early February. Regardless, our very well paid recruiters and professionals are working to keep him tied to the university and we can expect that they are taking their best shot to land him.

View attachment 222027
I don't think there's a smoking gun, I think academics are an issue here, but not for the reasons people may think.

Advertisement
The NCAA has rules too.
Understood. so if the issue is related to testing, the NCAA seems to be requiring more than Miami. Unless one of the standardized tests is needed in lieu of sufficient grades.

Whatever it is, hopefully it all gets worked out satisfactorily for both sides as quickly as possible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deion out here making um look bad again!
UM #3 2023 recruiting class ranking

CO #53 recruiting class ranking

Ha Ha Lol GIF by Major League Soccer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smh chances are he doesn’t stick then if we’re keeping it a buck. Mario had 72 hours to secure the signature. It will be almost impossible to hold his commitment when every school will have time to laser focus in on him until FEB.
Cormani had every team pushing for years, and he committed to Miami after Miami got blown out at home by Duke or Middle Tennessee State. I think he wants to really come to Miami.

Understood. so if the issue is related to testing, the NCAA seems to be requiring more than Miami. Unless one of the standardized tests is needed in lieu of sufficient grades.

Whatever it is, hopefully it all gets worked out satisfactorily for both sides as quickly as possible.

1671802936886.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back