2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lakeland man. Hopefully he signs. It’s an obvious statement, but it’s the way it is with this one.

Keanu Reeves Wow GIF by IFC

You guys really expect the Walter Conkrite of recruiting “journalism”. It’s weird and this board obsesses over it.

Every interview is a Susan obsession

Every recruiting thread waiting for a result has posters who for some reason follow Ferman, but continue to blast him.

Y’all post anything Gaby ever says and continuously trash his hedging.

Obsess over a dumb signing day Ivan’s article.

Now Geo

It’s college football recruiting… only pyscho sports zealots follow this ****, don’t be surprised when Americas best aren’t on the frontlines here.

Last edited:
You guys really expect the Walter Conkrite of recruiting “journalism”. It’s weird and this board obsessing over it.

Every recruiting thread waiting for a result has posters who for some reason follow Ferman, but continue to blast him.

It’s college football recruiting… only pyscho sports zealots follow this ****, don’t be surprised when Americas best aren’t on the frontlines here.
Why did you take the time to write all of this?

Advertisement
Wow…not hard to identify a fan base that has been **** on for many years with disappointment.

We all thought the worst at first…that is our nature. Deep breaths. Let the **** play out. We will survive either way. So much to ******* fix…I believe this kid wants or at least, wanted, to be part of it.

We can’t control ****. With how our season went, why not have some overtime drama? Something (outside of a fun *** basketball team to watch) to keep an eye on.

Advertisement
Please don't bite my head off, but assuming them folks are bright enough to realize the drama thats been unleashed, wouldn't a pic of Cormani flashing the U again or something have done a world of good? (ps: still time, folks, if accurate "insider" reporting)
Which is why I think it has to be about bags. Throw the U and cristobal/Ruiz can relax. Threaten to go to CU and Ruiz has to pay up

Advertisement
Which is why I think it has to be about bags. Throw the U and cristobal/Ruiz can relax. Threaten to go to CU and Ruiz has to pay up
Good point, I hope you are wrong and it's a somewhat-private matter just being worked out and they deserve respect and privacy... but DEION flashed his Wednesday Facetime with Cormani all over the net, surely they know this, and could easily negate the impression left with such a pic. Sigh.

Please don't bite my head off, but assuming them folks are bright enough to realize the drama thats been unleashed, wouldn't a pic of Cormani flashing the U again or something have done a world of good? (ps: still time, folks, if accurate "insider" reporting)

so you want him to stop studying for the ACT to take a selfie for you sir?

Advertisement
Someone with some money could fade enough cash to let him do like other students - just apply, register, and pay his tuition - and the other crap will be taken care of when it gets taken care of.

Never understood why we didn't have more walk ons . . .

He could be our first 5-star walk-on! He's in, he's working out, he's practicing - he's on the team. Then he'll be offered a scholarship!

You guys are unfamiliar with Butch Davis . . .

Boom!

You guys really expect the Walter Conkrite of recruiting “journalism”. It’s weird and this board obsessing over it.

Now Geo

Lol exactly correct

The melodrama of asserting someone like Geo should lay low or stay off the tracks and not report what he’s heard is also beyond silly/absurd. It’s bizarrely fascinating seeing people get that worked up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back