2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
…and this exactly why I warned posters to shut the **** up when going at this young man and his mom, after Brooklyndee had already done so.

Some of you have to grow the **** up. Young man is all Cane, and this will be resolved.
Smdh. We cant get out of own way. Grown *** men gettin in their feelings about somebody elses personal problems lmao. **** social justice warriors. Worried about everybody elses problems but their own👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣🤙🤙🤙

Advertisement
Smdh. We cant get out of own way. Grown *** men gettin in their feelings about somebody elses personal problems lmao. **** social justice warriors. Worried about everybody elses problems but their own👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣🤙🤙🤙
Facts, brother. Some of these dumb@$$es just don’t get it.

It’s not difficult to do the right thing, but some of these posters have no discipline, tact or self-control. Grown men getting in their feelings, instead of nutting up and letting it play out.

Do people pay Geo for this or does he just do it? I don't see what he's getting out of tweeting this if he doesn't work for anyone? Does he have sponsors or something?

Advertisement
He Man Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Facts, brother. Some of these dumb@$$es just don’t get it.

It’s not difficult to do the right thing, but some of these posters have no discipline, tact or self-control. Grown men getting in their feelings, instead of nutting up and letting it play out.
If Geo is right saying CM will stick regardless the legnth of the process than big ups to CM and the family. We already see the results of wolves and vultures trying to cause drama. The foundational relationships already laid down by DVD and CM will take us the distance.

There is a saying in the counseling realm, chaos is good every once in a while because it makes people aware of whats going on around them. I'm sure CM and his Mom see the cut throat/decieving antics other coaches will go to, just to recieve a young mans committment. Real relationships with real authentic people will always prevail. Whether we keep him or not in the end? One thing is for sure, we stood by their side along the process🤙🤙🤙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back