2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Geo is right saying CM will stick regardless the legnth of the process than big ups to CM and the family. We already see the results of wolves and vultures trying to cause drama. The foundational relationships already laid down by DVD and CM will take us the distance.

There is a saying in the counseling realm, chaos is good every once in a while because it makes people aware of whats going on around them. I'm sure CM and his Mom see the cut throat/decieving antics other coaches will go to, just to recieve a young mans committment. Real relationships with real authentic people will always prevail. Whether we keep him or not in the end? One thing is for sure, we stood by their side along the process🤙🤙🤙
Excellent post and wise words.

I think this will make the bond stronger between the family and Mario, DVD, etc..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mc Hammer GIF

Sounds like politics could be in the offing if the career in journalism doesn't work out...
I can vouch for what he is saying. Everything he is saying is correct. The people he is talking to I know for a fact are

a. Close to the situation
b. multiple sources
c. legit

this is a complicated situation that might take some time to sort out and UM/ Mario will do everything possible to bring this home.

Advertisement
I can vouch for what he is saying. Everything he is saying is correct. The people he is talking to I know for a fact are

b. multiple sources
c. legit

this is a complicated situation that might take some time to sort out and UM/ Mario will do everything possible to bring this home.
This has become obvious because it’s the main talking point from legit posters. My question is how did this just become a thing the day of ESD? There wasn’t even a whisper of this happening (probably by design) but it is weird to think that this was surprise to the people involved. McClains mom tweeted the night before about a signing ceremony and then day of changes course. Did this just get discovered in the 12 hours between those events? If the issue is complex enough to possibly take another two month to unpack then it had to be on the radar

b. multiple sources
c. legit

The second tweet was an exquisitely put backtrack. Wasn't referring to whether or not it was true.

The second tweet was an exquisitely put backtrack. Wasn't referring to whether or not it was true.
It was not a backtrack. The expectation was thatnkt was today. Even Cribby mentioned that he had gotten the same info as Geo. The only difference is that whatnis being worked out might take longer than a day . If that's the case, either friday or Feb, Cormani will be a Cane

Advertisement
This has become obvious because it’s the main talking point from legit posters. My question is how did this just become a thing the day of ESD? There wasn’t even a whisper of this happening (probably by design) but it is weird to think that this was surprise to the people involved. McClains mom tweeted the night before about a signing ceremony and then day of changes course. Did this just get discovered in the 12 hours between those events? If the issue is complex enough to possibly take another two month to unpack then it had to be on the radar
Mario knew he was just saving it until he needed to distract from Gattis still being here

Laurence Fishburne Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
It was not a backtrack. The expectation was thatnkt was today. Even Cribby mentioned that he had gotten the same info as Geo. The only difference is that whatnis being worked out might take longer than a day . If that's the case, either friday or Feb, Cormani will be a Cane
The guy reported/tweeted that his sources told him they expected Cormani to sign today, and did so in a categorical manner. Now he's reporting something different. That's by definition backtracking. And yes, I understand the circumstances have changed and are beyond Geo's control. Nevertheless, accuracy is a hallmark of journalism. He went with his sources, and his statement has proven to be inaccurate.
I just found humor in how deftly he broke the bad news. The wording of the second tweet was so assuring that it took me a moment to realize what the ramifications of it were. And regardless of the ultimate outcome, what's being reported tonight is not a positive outcome compared to the signed LOI Geo reported would come to fruition today. Thus the quip re: politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back