2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Meanwhile,
11C58C9F-DFD9-4BA6-983E-D2BD0BF58F93.jpeg

Not sure what's kosher to post now, but i'm thinking you have a star about to get some huge (well-deserved) $ from NIL, contingent (under Florida law) on enrolling. But ACT or whatever has put a kink in the early enrollment, so yeah you can sign, but NIL-benefits are not going to be available yet. So mom maybe says what if he sprains an ankle or even worse before then, is there still $? Well, nahh, Florida law. Maybe Deion says hey in Colorado (due to different law affecting high-schoolers) we can GUARANTEE the money on signing... something like that would certainly give PAUSE for thought, and seems justified, and we definitely have a PAUSE!

Colorado cannot guarantee the money, Cormani is not a Colorado resident.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Locked 1.0, New thread, locked, unlocked- definitely means a cane lock. Must have just signed

Feel like this is gunna be a bumpy road till he signs in February.

No matter what clearly this isn't sunshine and rainbows since he still hasn't signed. No matter what anyone says. Clearly him not signing isn't good.

Now I still have faith in Mario and DVD to get him to sign, but it isn't looking as good as it did on Tuesday...

Advertisement
Feel like this is gunna be a bumpy road till he signs in February.

No matter what clearly this isn't sunshine and rainbows since he still hasn't signed. No matter what anyone says. Clearly him not signing isn't good.

Now I still have faith in Mario and DVD to get him to sign, but it isn't looking as good as it did on Tuesday...
So it would be better if the #3 recruit in the nation signed with us rather than not signing.
You may be on to something here…

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back