2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hollerbachs? no one goes there anymore, its too crowded.

Best Mexican joint is on lee rd west of I-4 . Mi Gordita Loca

Been there many times. For a hole-in-the-wall, I also love Los Amecas on Orange Avenue at Drennen.

And for higher-end, MX Taco on Bumby.

This entire thread would be much shorter if all of the amateur Sherlocks would just stop guess-posting. I'm just responding to certain things so that misinformation doesn't turn into mythologicial established "fact".
And that's fine but as we have seen over the last 24hrs, alot of people don't read every post, so they jump in mid stream after hearing one of the same rumors you attempted to squash a hour ago and round and round we go. It's almost impossible to stop.

Advertisement
km_20221222-1_1080p_30f_20221222_153910_1.gif

Advertisement
My G, you have never led me astray!
I'll tell you what I know. I know in fact too many kids that begin with pot end up in heroin, then onto LSD. I know if you drink you suffer a loss of judgment if you drink to excess, but I also know that judgment returns when you sober up. I know, and so do you, that when you flip out on an acid trip you never know when you're gonna slip out again. This is now, ABear, not a couple of years ago. We've had time now to see and study the effects of LSD. People who haven't had a dose in weeks sail out on another trip, they never know when. The minute they've dropped one acid capsule or ingested it in any way, they bought the farm. They've lost the chance to depend on or even restore that most precious of all inner senses, judgment. And in my way of thinking, without judgment you might as well be dead. Your brain is, so why not the rest of you?

Mods need to asterisk out certain words like they do curse words. Bags,bama,trob,grades, deion etc so nobody will know about any of those things.

Agreed. I usually don’t inject out of pure laziness but learning to ignore temp (not entirely ignore but use it more as a guide than an end all) and go by feel took a few times.

Making my own sauce is next but that’s because I’m more of a rub guy than a sauce guy when it comes to BBQ. I’m definitely not against sauce I just think if it needs sauce you need to go back and try again to perfect the technique. It should be delicious on its own and the sauce should be a cherry on top.
I agree with your sentiment, but I think a good barbecue sauce is an accent to great barbecue, specifically pork. I do not use barbecue sauce on any of my beef barbecue that is sacrilege. If your brisket or beef ribs needs barbecue, then you’re doing something very wrong.

That’s why I say make your own sauce because they are very complementary to good barbecue, not overtaking the flavor, adding to it. I have a fantastic Carolina gold barbecue recipe that I follow and it is always a huge hit.

Sometimes I don’t inject because I’m lazy as well, but I just bought a new injector for Christmas and it will make my life 10 times easier lol, as well as some new MEATER probes, what I’m most excited for

Last edited:
Actually found out that this is NOT true.
We still are; marijuana is the flame, heroin is the fuse, LSD is the bomb. So don't you try to equate liquor with marijuana, mister, not with me. You may sell that jazz to another pothead but not to somebody who spends most of their time holding some sick kid's head while he vomits and retches sitting on a curb stone at four o'clock in the morning. And when his knees get enough starch back in them so he can stand up and empty his pockets, you can bet he'll turn out a stick or two of marijuana. And you can double your money that he'll be holding a sugar cube or a cap or two. So don't you con me with your mind expansion slop, I deal with kids every day. I try to clean up the mess people like you make out of them. I'm the expert here. You're not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe y'all should just slow down with all y'all assumptions cause all any of this does is add fuel where there is none. You want something to do than EVERYONE should send a simple tweet to Trob that tells him he's a bytch *** ****boy & a lame. @TrumpyCane handle that please. Start the movement fvck trob and his games. #tryagain
What’s is is Twitter handle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back