2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Any pics? Pulled pork, to me, is one of those things like pizza. Hard to **** up. Always good and something special when great.

A few tips I learned to up it to the next level… inject your pork, wrap with butcher paper… don’t wrap at a specific temp, wrap when the fat is completely rendered (I.E. you press it and your finger goes in, not bouncy). Lastly, always make your own bbq sauce.

The way this thread is going I would rather talk bbq, I’m on the smoker almost every day lol

So some insiders say trob is old news. Some insiders say trob putting **** in his head. Some say bama or deion while others say its not another school. these guys are supposedly on the same page, yet different stuff from each. So who is right

Multiple things have happened. Just because T-Rob or Deion makes an effort doesn't mean that Cormani is still entertaining those efforts.

Relax.

Animated GIF

this entire thread, essentially

This ***ing thread is so beyond stupid my already tiny IQ has dropped substantially as I read through it. There are only a couple people in here who know anything and they are mostly being vague and letting things work themselves out.

99% of the posts are people trying to play Sherlock Holmes and solve some mystery that they don’t have any details or knowledge on. Then enough people repeat these dumb assumptions and then they become “facts”.

Go back to discussing smokers and the pluses and minuses of pellet smokers. That was at least fact based.
negged

Advertisement
This ***ing thread is so beyond stupid my already tiny IQ has dropped substantially as I read through it. There are only a couple people in here who know anything and they are mostly being vague and letting things work themselves out.

99% of the posts are people trying to play Sherlock Holmes and solve some mystery that they don’t have any details or knowledge on. Then enough people repeat these dumb assumptions and then they become “facts”.

Go back to discussing smokers and the pluses and minuses of pellet smokers. That was at least fact based.
Blah blah blah. The "insiders" are stoking the flames just as much. Be real. Cryptic vague posts accomplishes nothing but causing rabid fans to attempt ,as you say, be Sherlock Holmes.

Advertisement
Blah blah blah. The "insiders" are stoking the flames just as much. Be real. Cryptic vague posts accomplishes nothing but causing rabid fans to attempt ,as you say, be Sherlock Holmes.
And what cryptic posts are they putting out for clout?

They are almost always responses to constant @ mentions.

I don't care if you are stating fact or opinion. If it is predicated on the wrong assumptions, it's stil wrong.

Don't ya just love the people who act like every opinion is equally valid and possible?
I'm really trying to understand your point here without seeming argumentative

what's the realistic outcomes you see?

I can see

1) signing with us before tomorrow nights (ESD signing period ends)
2) randomly enrolling without telling anyone in january (although on3 is saying he isn't able to EE anymore due to graduation not happening)
3) he waits until february to sign which ppl can spin all they want but that completely throws our chances up in the air again as he'll be the hottest recruit in the country with 2 more months of bama pushing for him

so what else is there? please explain what other magical thing can happen to where it's so wild for me to say that him not signing during the ESD period means bad news for us?

Advertisement
And what cryptic posts are they putting out for clout?

They are almost always responses to constant @ mentions.
Then they should ignore. Either put it out there or just say relax, which they have but end it there. Don't follow with , it's not this, but it's crazy etc. Or do that, and accept people going crazy. Either way is fine.

Advertisement

This entire thread would be much shorter if all of the amateur Sherlocks would just stop guess-posting. I'm just responding to certain things so that misinformation doesn't turn into mythologicial established "fact".

A few tips I learned to up it to the next level… inject your pork, wrap with butcher paper… don’t wrap at a specific temp, wrap when the fat is completely rendered (I.E. you press it and your finger goes in, not bouncy). Lastly, always make your own bbq sauce.

The way this thread is going I would rather talk bbq, I’m on the smoker almost every day lol
Agreed. I usually don’t inject out of pure laziness but learning to ignore temp (not entirely ignore but use it more as a guide than an end all) and go by feel took a few times.

Making my own sauce is next but that’s because I’m more of a rub guy than a sauce guy when it comes to BBQ. I’m definitely not against sauce I just think if it needs sauce you need to go back and try again to perfect the technique. It should be delicious on its own and the sauce should be a cherry on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back