2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems obvious to me. Original NIL agreement was around EE and getting an upfront payment in January. Now he can't enroll early, and Florida won't allow kids to get paid in HS, so they're working something out.

Then you probably have coaches in other states trying to pounce because of it.
And yet everyone allegedly knew that he might not be an EE weeks ago. Every excuse that's given doesn't add up to 930 am, 30min before announcing, oops nevermind.

Advertisement
Poor grades and questionable test scores never got in the way of my medical career.

1671740231133.jpeg

Advertisement
He failed shop.

He had this assignment, to make this ceramic elephant. He had eight weeks to do it. It was like a lamp, and when you pull the trunk the light was supposed to go on... his light didn't go on and he got an F on it.

the fact of the matter is, it's hard to believe there is any issue or complication at all or it would already be resolved or at least cleared in the air

thousands of recruits each year commit and sign on time, mario is an excellent recruiter and knows the process better than nearly anyone

this kid either 1)wants a bigger bag or 2) is being talked into waiting

it's also okay to admit that nobody knows what the kid is thinking

1) Wrong
2) Wrong

Advertisement
Maybe y'all should just slow down with all y'all assumptions cause all any of this does is add fuel where there is none. You want something to do than EVERYONE should send a simple tweet to Trob that tells him he's a bytch *** ****boy & a lame. @TrumpyCane handle that please. Start the movement fvck trob and his games. #tryagain

Bama would definitely take both, but I’m not sure Ricks would choose Bama if Cormani was going there. I get the feeling we will find out today where Cormani is signing.
hope you're right, I think if he doesn't have some kind of annoucement set for tomorrow morning then it's not looking good for the canes

Advertisement
Maybe y'all should just slow down with all y'all assumptions cause all any of this does is add fuel where there is none. You want something to do than EVERYONE should send a simple tweet to Trob that tells him he's a bytch *** ****boy & a lame. @TrumpyCane handle that please. Start the movement fvck trob and his games. #tryagain
I don't do twitter but I'll make some TRob gifs if some of y'all want to propogate them.

Seems obvious to me. Original NIL agreement was around EE and getting an upfront payment in January. Now he can't enroll early, and Florida won't allow kids to get paid in HS, so they're working something out.

Then you probably have coaches in other states trying to pounce because of it.
If that's the case get a savings acct. deposit $ into it and he'll be able to use it when he signs the LOI (+ interest).

Advertisement
He failed shop.

He had this assignment, to make this ceramic elephant. He had eight weeks to do it. It was like a lamp, and when you pull the trunk the light was supposed to go on... his light didn't go on and he got an F on it.
He thought, I'll take shop, it'll be such an easy way to maintain his grade point average.

• Haha
Reactions: ben
OK, it took about 15 minutes to read through cribby's lengthy jibberish PM.

Bottom line, he's thinks there's a solid chance we might know something soon. If not, it will be later.
My G, you have never led me astray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back