2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Nah, Cajun is good, I love that guy. If he takes the Longest Post trophy, I will graciously concede. Unfortunately, my post editor quit the job about 20 years ago, and I'm just figuring out how to self-edit.

2. Polish places in Orlando, that is a good one. There used to be a Polish restaurant we went to up around Longwood, but I think they closed down. I believe there are a couple of spots in Winter Park now. I'm on an "Orlando Foodie" Facebook page, and a number of people have mentioned Anna's Polish Restaurant since the other spot in Longwood closed. I also saw that there is a place called Europol Deli in roughly the same area of Winter Park, but I've never been there. Basically, both Polish places are in the "bad" part of Winter Park, out where Aloma hits 436. I don't know if you've seen "La Granja" (Mexican) on 436, the Polish deli is in the little shopping center directly behind La Granja.

Let me know on the Polish deli. My mom's side of the family is German, so we love Hollerbach's in Sanford. THAT place has a rooftop biergarten, so if the Polish places aren't fancy enough, head up to Sanford.

Oh, and happy holidays to you and yours too!

Thanks man! Great intel. That one in Longwood was solid. I hit that spot a few times when my grandmother was over that way before she passed and it closed. I’ll let you know if I venture out that way to check them out and report back.

Advertisement
Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys For Life

we're about due for a good 'ole official ACT score being held in question.... wasn't Patrick Johnson the last ACT/SAT score scandal?? that someone else took the test for him in a whole different county???

Advertisement
I heard that Cormani sent the NLI to the wrong email address and didn’t realize it in time. Now that we got 25 signed, the class is full and there is no more space for him. FWIW
Quick update. There’s some hope yet. There is a pending waiver that will allow us to go over the signing limit of 25. Jen Strawley has been instrumental here. FWIW

Advertisement
nothing can be that complicated to not announce and clear the air or straight flip. it's okay to admit nobody knows what's going on in the mind of a recruit or his mom

Who said they weren’t ?

Gaby said this was a curveball and Cribby did say the staff knew about the potential “curveball”

Maybe it was a change up or a 2 seamer that tailed… hard to see from the bleacher seats

Last edited:
Cribby and DMoney if you can’t give details understandably do you believe by end of today we will hear publicly that he won’t be signing early and this goes into a February where he will have FOUR official visits left?

- Bama
- UGA
- UF
- Colorado

That’s going to be **** near impossible to keep him if this goes to February given he has 4 visits left and recruiting for these staffs will be portal mostly so they’ll all be there

Advertisement
People need to look up the definition of insanity because this is what this is… everyone is speculating and the people that know can’t speak on the issue til it gets worked out. Even then they may only speak on certain specifics if any at all. We just have to be patient and preferably not drive ourselves with speculation

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back