2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Listen it’s all speculation as it’s not coming from the horses mouth but it appears the NIL deal and payments were based on enrollment. If he can’t enroll early this means he can’t get paid until summer… if you’re expecting a check in January and someone tells you to wait until June chances are you would second guess your choice as well. I would guess he’s looking for other suitors as he was under the impression the money would be arriving a lot earlier.

Advertisement
Listen it’s all speculation as it’s not coming from the horses mouth but it appears the NIL deal and payments were based on enrollment. If he can’t enroll early this means he can’t get paid until summer… if you’re expecting a check in January and someone tells you to wait until June chances are you would second guess your choice as well. I would guess he’s looking for other suitors as he was under the impression the money would be arriving a lot earlier.
That is indeed speculation.

Kid seems like an entitled diva… begs the question, how much does Mario really care about “culture”.. or is he a star ***** like CIS

Francis, pancake and others have had bags thrown to them left and right, all the attention in the world from the media, coaches etc… yet they handled their business drama free

At this point it’s a middle finger to his future teammates, fans, coaches… sounds like a portal candidate next yr if he doesn’t start immediately
50 team guys can tame a wild dude. 1 team guy isn’t going to tame 50 wild dudes.

do the old school shoebox drop. hey a fresh pair of Js just arrived right @Rellyrell

Advertisement
not trying to stir anyone up as it's positive news but wasn't that from a few weeks ago when bama was trying to get his visit?

or was that a different similar quote
no, its from the recent hour and is widely making the rounds and has an air of legit

(Ok enough saying the source making it seem like this is new info is clickbait lying... sorry i was taken in sorry i posted it)

Is it that rare though? Have heard from any of the top 10 recruits this year?
Pretty rare as he stays off of social media for the most part. I will give you that the top 10 in this years class haven’t made much noise that I can recall.

Advertisement
Him not signing yesterday and realistically not in communication with other schools would point as he didn’t expect it to be a problem. Thought the money would just be slid under the table, which doesn’t seem to be the case… or it could be exactly what they’re “working on”

Advertisement
no, its from the recent hour and is widely making the rounds and has an air of legit
eh , nah I think the rest of the board is with me, that quote came weeks ago.

story might be new but that quote was shared on this board weeks ago

My original statement compared two completely separate ‘obstacles’ that are being brought up on the board

1) he isn’t graduating

2) he isn’t enrolling early here for some reason but can elsewhere which actually can happen for various reasons

You combined them together instead of being able to comprehend. A lot of people are smarter than you in the 407, I don’t reside there anymore.

but what do I know? I’m on the left of your bell curve arguing with a moron on a message board

You’re lost.

You’re literally making shlt up about what you yourself posted.

The original post I responded to still makes no sense. Nothing you say can change that.

do the old school shoebox drop. hey a fresh pair of Js just arrived right @Rellyrell
It would appear this is exactly what his team wants. It would be beyond illegal and obviously jeopardize people involved. Obviously it’s been done before but why take that risk when you have a legal way of providing someone with the funds… just isn’t coming as soon as he wanted (allegedly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back