2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If I see one more "this kid is too much drama not worth it" post I swear to god I'm going to lose it.

angry tv land GIF by nobodies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just curious but did they happen to mention why he’s no longet a EE? I doubt they did.
Good question, if it’s by CHOICE… e.g. he or mom slow playing it, it greatly diminishes his chances of starting early in the fall… anywhere.

As a top prospect desiring first round status, you have to EE, if you can.

If it’s not because he ****ed his grades, then he’s being led astray by someone, that’s for sure.

There's no concrete info anywhere on why he's waiting and at best he's just delayed his signing one day. All that other **** you've deduced already sounds sour grapes af.

You’re right, there is no concrete info. I’m talking surface level and the perception of the situation. Maybe there is a legit reason. But if the situation is what it most likely is, you don’t see a problem when your other 24 teammates signed drama fee and you’re (most likely) bag chasing

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys don’t get exhausted stressing over these kids? Boys crave clout worse then IG “models” might as well just tune in for the games.

Kid seems like an entitled diva… begs the question, how much does Mario really care about “culture”.. or is he a star ***** like CIS

Francis, pancake and others have had bags thrown to them left and right, all the attention in the world from the media, coaches etc… yet they handled their business drama free

At this point it’s a middle finger to his future teammates, fans, coaches… sounds like a portal candidate next yr if he doesn’t start immediately
**** outta here lmao the kid has done nothing to stir up drama. It’s the recruiting sites and rapid fans here on CIS. If he needs extra time to make a 3-4 year decision I commend him for it. Don’t want to sign somewhere if you’re not 100% sure, and he doesn’t have to sign it’s the early signing period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back