2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cribby was right, there were guys in consideration but some of them wanted NIL's deals that were crazy. most deals were looked at from a $$$ perspective. also, the staff didnt want to recruit too many kids at each positions which will lead to transfers.

Yep. People heard we got money, and a lot were interested. Not all of them are Cormani/Jaden, though.

Advertisement
Kudos to Mario and the staff for landing an amazing class. Cormani would be a nice addition but in reality he would be like an added diamond on a crown jewell with 25 other diamonds already in place ... welcome addition but doesn't make the class by any means. A legit stud WR would be REALLY nice.
This. I'd trade Cormani for a game changing 5-star WR right now. That being said, I think this new O' line of ours is going to make everyone on the offense look much better than they've appeared to be lately.

Is 100 pages in 24 hours a record? @RVACane make yourself useful and find out 👀.

👀

C557041E-7331-4414-9BAD-C838C2282659.gif

It might be. This is definitely the 1st thread that’s moved this fast legitimately since the Jerry Jeudy thread.

Advertisement
He’s like 150 pounds or so I think I saw.
yeah he's listed at 165 but that's generous

I was excited about him maybe contributing second half of the season after nearly a year in a college weight room.. if he's now coming in the summer then I don't think he impacts us at all next year (even if we get him so I'm not just salty)

Advertisement
My brother I appreciate you and your hard work to bring content in here. Recruiting is a different ballgame today and your posts bring excitement, ( for me), so keep doing your thing.
You KNOW you can’t please everyone… so fvck them.
Keep up the great work and thank you! 😎🇵🇷 we have a killer class, just need an OC, now!
🇵🇷Boriqua in da house! Here is a shot of coquito for you!

Puerto Rico Party Time GIF

puerto rico film GIF

Advertisement
I'm at the point of adding responses in German only to add another disease in form of a language that is bat**** difficult to learn.
Dutch is worse, if it makes you feel any better (I don't speak either, and not about to try).

Advertisement
yeah he's listed at 165 but that's generous

I was excited about him maybe contributing second half of the season after nearly a year in a college weight room.. if he's now coming in the summer then I don't think he impacts us at all next year (even if we get him so I'm not just salty)

you aren't signing this kid for immediate lockdown play in '23, its '24 and '25 you are hoping on getting all conference/all american type play out of him

The point was that schools are pushing writers to create stories. It gives schools attention and writers clicks.

This has been proven to be correct by the most reputable insiders we have on here.

And y'all wonder why Cribby doesn't want to post about this **** anymore...
No, you’ve generalized your point. Schools push writers to create stories all the time. I never disagreed with that.

Your point was way more specific. You said that yesterday schools pushed writers to create stories about Cormani’s interest in other schools. And I said that no writer on the UF or Bama side has said that at all (fact). Rather, any rumor of Cormani’s interest in other schools came probably from Cormani’s own actions… because he didn’t sign with the school he’s committed to… Suggesting that he’s thinking things over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back