2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the video editing and contract glitch excuses were only started on here. We all know that Deion made an effort to recruit Mcclain. The Trob story I believe because its been reported by multiple people outside this thread as well.
The video stuff was on rivals stream. Cribby I thought said no to deion. Tons have said Bama isn't involved. And agin, trob waited until when to tell him? Why couldn't McClain just call DVD and say yo what's up. End of story. There is more.

Advertisement
Anyone paying for 247 is a dumb Fck.
I’ve told y’all how many times that the **** site was started to keep recruits at the blue blood and sec programs.

Anyone thinking that this class is a loser cause of one dude is stupid.
And ivins has been doing this for too long to be that stupid and not know what Miami just did.

Someone please name the last team to land a top 5 class after the season we just had? And it’s not just the record it’s who we losses to and how.

They get payed to insure the status quo and not disrupt it.

FSU lost their top dude after maybe winning ten games when all is said and done.

This is what he and that site get paid to do. It’s not a some **** conspiracy theory. I mean look who were neck and neck with RK.

We won head to head battles with Saban and plucked Michigan’s highest rated recruit while fsu lost one of theirs. But we’re losers??!!

Cancel that subscription man.
If I cancel that subscription, Gator Tears takes a big hit.

And I’m not a dumb fûck, thank you.

Everybody loses recruits or pushes them out.
Nsd ended and our move was finishing 4 th after a season where most kids would’ve bounced.

But it seems like 247 has people defending them on here every time this happens.

Saying that 247 has no sway in anything recruit does is short sighted.
Kids are star chasing and frontrunner chasing. Having Miami up there is messing with people’s minds and narratives.

Recruits aren't hopping into goofy Ivans signing day article articles.

If they were going off **** they read on the internet our class would be 118th

Advertisement
The only way the DVD stuff makes sense is if it's true. The rumors have been out there for weeks. He didn't just get told 30min before signing.

Yeah he must be taking the job or none of this is what’s really going on

Alright guys I’ll share my intel:
-billy drinks soda
-miss lippy’s car is green
Billy Madison GIF by The Taboo Group

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard for ppl to keep up with 300 pages. So it’s NIL related?
Allegedly it’s that T-Rob told Cormani DVD is taking the USC DB job.

But what I don’t understand is if that’s spew and DVD ain’t leaving, that could be cleared up in a simple phone call. Why is it dragging well into Thursday?

Advertisement
I get that. But what I’m surprised about is how no other school has leaked anything either. Bama and UF insiders haven’t heard anything. We know Deion called, but besides that, we don’t know if Cormani is actually considering Colorado. Nothing.

Super strange.

Actually, those three schools are the SOURCE of the leaks about them getting back on Cormani's radar.

Just like when Michigan State SUDDENLY became a player for Pancake Honcho...

Listen what I wrote wasn’t directed at anyone in particular or just this one thread.

And I’m not here to be Cribby’s Capt.Sav-a-Hoe cause he definitely doesn’t need my old *** to take up or protect him.

But it was about guys having anything negative to say about the one guy we should all be thanking on a daily basis for the info he brings.Remember when he disappeared for a while and guys on here we’re begging for him to come back cause no one knew sHT for the most part while he was gone.

When I joined this site there were any number of guys that brought great info to the board.How many are left besides Cribby? 1 or 2 that bring an occasional tidbit to the site.

All I’m saying is I’ve seen sites info dry up because the “insiders” got tired of having to explain themselves every time something didn’t pan out even though they were correct 9 out of 10 times with what they said.Don’t bite the hands that feed you guys.We enjoy the best site out there free or otherwise because of the “ insiders” we have on the site.

As I said there was only one perfect person that ever walked this earth and he’s planning his birthday party in a few days.Take the good news with the bad and understand NO ONE is going to hit on everything especially in recruiting.I’ll guarantee that Mario wasn’t 100% yesterday on what he thought would happen.If he doesn’t know how the fck can anyone else.

Done…..everyone have a very merry Cane Christmas.And to CFB “ be afraid.Be very afraid.The Hurricanes are coming.Gonna take a couple years but they’re coming to take back their rightful seat at the top”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back