2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys care waay go too much about that article and ivins. It’s sad honestly lol. We’ve got a sick class. Who gives af if Ivins called us losers.
This is my take. I wanted to post the Kelce video “no one likes us and we don’t care” but there’s some proprietary NFL bs going on with youtube. But anyway, about Ivans, whoever he is, i’m reminded of the movie Troy when Achilles tells the kid, “No one will remember your name”. Any “journalist” thinking that a first year coach, coming off an abysmal season, but landing a top 3 class “lost” the day, is either incompetent or has an agenda to make the “facts” fit his narrative.

Advertisement
You’re being a little dishonest here. The last thumbs up I gave was for Adeleye. Just go put a 👍 in my search history, the list is long.

With your breakdown you left off how I backed off my pick hours later saying “something changed“. The proof was in the pudding when he later pushed it back twenty four hours and was flip flopping, going back in forth multiple times. If you want to give me an L for that even though I backed off have at it. Its all good.

Secondly I never gave a thumbs up on Hussey. A poster said “Hussey received a Donno ball” and I responded with “ i agree with that“. He was the reason I had the flip avatar. Fact is he was telling players he was coming the previous week and was recruiting for UM. Shockingly you left off the part where D money and myself both posted “things had changed and he was trending FSU, if he didn’t push it back that would be the choice”. He pushed it back.

Thirdly I never guaranteed anything on NSD, nada. I was asked if I expected a surprise and my answer was “ there was multiple guys in play that could be possible , I wouldn’t put anything past Mario on NSD“. I was straight up about everything like I always am. I also mentioned we were still recruiting a mystery wr hard that was on the down low ,then a week later Witfong writes about Hykeem.

What I find funny is how people like you pick and choose what I post and bend it to make me look a certain way. Or misquote me. Which is all good , I’m the idiot that continually puts myself in the cross hairs daily even though I know my posts , threads and predictions are watched by a large amount of people. With a portion waiting for a crack to troll . No matter how much stuff I put out that has been proven to be legit. Things change and i‘m honest with what I hear, too honest if I’m keeping it a buck . I don’t use fake stories or bs like some folks for clicks , which I’ve exposed the last two years.

I left this thread for a reason and nothing positive can come from posting on the subject anymore .
Cribby why you even paying these folks any mind, keep doing what you do it’s appreciated

I’m not embarrassing myself I watched every game, you still didn’t tell what I missed
If the difference between streaming games from regional sports networks because even God awful acc network chooses everyone before you and being a team that everyone wants to watch nationally good or bad is too much for you to comprehend than there is no helping you. That's the nicest way I can possibly say that.

You’re being a little dishonest here. The last thumbs up I gave was for Adeleye. Just go put a 👍 in my search history, the list is long.

With your breakdown you left off how I backed off my pick hours later saying “something changed“. The proof was in the pudding when he later pushed it back twenty four hours and was flip flopping, going back in forth multiple times. If you want to give me an L for that even though I backed off have at it. Its all good.

Secondly I never gave a thumbs up on Hussey. A poster said “Hussey received a Donno ball” and I responded with “ i agree with that“. He was the reason I had the flip avatar. Fact is he was telling players he was coming the previous week and was recruiting for UM. Shockingly you left off the part where D money and myself both posted “things had changed and he was trending FSU, if he didn’t push it back that would be the choice”. He pushed it back.

Thirdly I never guaranteed anything on NSD, nada. I was asked if I expected a surprise and my answer was “ there was multiple guys in play that could be possible , I wouldn’t put anything past Mario on NSD“. I was straight up about everything like I always am. I also mentioned we were still recruiting a mystery wr hard that was on the down low ,then a week later Witfong writes about Hykeem.

What I find funny is how people like you pick and choose what I post and bend it to make me look a certain way. Or misquote me. Which is all good , I’m the idiot that continually puts myself in the cross hairs daily even though I know my posts , threads and predictions are watched by a large amount of people. With a portion waiting for a crack to troll . No matter how much stuff I put out that has been proven to be legit. Things change and i‘m honest with what I hear, too honest if I’m keeping it a buck . I don’t use fake stories or bs like some folks for clicks , which I’ve exposed the last two years.

I left this thread for a reason and nothing positive can come from posting on the subject anymore .
Oh right you gave 👀 for Hussey. My mistake but along the same lines imo. The purpose of my post had nothing to do with calling you out lol.

Advertisement

Allow me to handle this for you Cribby.

Hey OP! 👎.

I think it’s crazy that #20 FSU is a winner after the season they had and that they lost their 2nd highest rated player. It’s also ridiculous that UF didn’t make the list when they lost multiple kids and apparently Rashada hasn’t sent in his LOI yet. They’re losing kids to ******* UCF. Ivins is a bum and he knew what he was doing. I’m glad he’s catching heat for it.

Last edited:
If the difference between streaming games from regional sports networks because even God awful acc network chooses everyone before you and being a team that everyone wants to watch nationally good or bad is too much for you to comprehend than there is no helping you. That's the nicest way I can possibly say that.
I live in Jersey watched every game.

I think it’s crazy that #20 FSU is a winner after the season they had and that they lost their 2nd highest rated player. It’s also ridiculous that UG didn’t make the list when they lost multiple kids and apparently Rashada hasn’t sent in his LOI yet. They’re losing kids to ******* UCF. Ivins is a bum and he knew what he was doing. I’m glad he’s catching heat for it.

It’s INSANE. They landed a borderline 3/4 DB lol and lost their top player to a coach with a 2 week relationship since his hiring. They are 9 wins and trending upwards and lost to a program in a complete rebuild

Advertisement

All this because CIS simply can’t discuss anything without a bloodbath.

Bottom line:
- no one is unhappy about the class
- some are a bit underwhelmed with the actual ESD expecting additional fireworks based on the hype leading up to ESD
- Mario cannot lose Cormani
- no one is really questioning Cribby

Advertisement
Go **** yourself clown.
@PIPO

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

Advertisement

Dude, I don't think the post was questioning you're credibility, or even misconstruing the innuendo, but rather going towards defending his disappointment with yesterday's outcome in terms of adding to an already very good class.
I've tracked your predictions and appreciate the insight because like many others I'm pretty obsessed with the progress of the program. Also understand how fluid recruiting is/can be. Keep up the Lord's work!

You shouldn't get bent out of shape because of the inevitable 2% of posters that will talk ****.

Anyone with decent intelligence realizes you just report the situation at the moment and this **** changes and is impossible, literally impossible to get right 100% of the time.

Those 2% are either butthurt chicks that are angry you got their emotions riled up for nothing, or jealous they're not the plug. (Which you know those exist with the hoards of fake insider posts we see all over the place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back