2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Weapon Killers GIF by VVS FILMS
It's not like Miami most likely won't suck for the foreseeable future also.....
Maudes get dis klown *** ***** outta here

Advertisement
Advertisement
who is there even left to sign at this point?

Anyone who doesn't have a green check-mark.

I already stated that the FIRST FIVE non-green-check-marks on the Composite Top 247 are guys that are UM commits, decommits, or that we have recruited heavily.

Advertisement
Don’t underestimate Barstool. They’re up Deion’s *** for some reason, and ponied up the money for Hunter to go to JSU with Sanders. Could have gotten involved and dropped a huge offer late to help him make a huge splash again at CU 🤷🏻‍♂️
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Reactions: jsy
FACT: Witfong said (i heard him) that Cormani absolutely had talks with Deion/CU this morning

so, anyone who says its purely contractual and no schools are involved is guessing.

Common sense: the contact from DEION/CU (who most think is quite impressive and convincing) surely had something to do with today's delay. Maybe other things too, or other schools. Maybe.

Just cause DEION got his time slot, doesn't mean Cormani will buy in of course, so fingers still crossed and hope this Geo guy is right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah that ain’t looking good but hope he does go to Colorado if anywhere other than Miami.
Yep, When this was dragging out into the evening, I knew our chances were getting slimmer by the minute. The contract “issue” is just a smoke screen in my opinion. Oh well, can’t force him to join the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back