2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FACT: Witfong said (i heard him) that Cormani absolutely had talks with Deon/CU this morning

so, anyone who says its purely contractual and no schools are involved is guessing.

Common sense: the contact from DEON/CU (who most think is quite impressive and convincing) surely had something to do with today's delay. Maybe other things too, or other schools. Maybe.

Just cause DEON got his time slot, doesn't mean Cormani will buy in of course, so fingers still crossed and hope this Geo guy is right.

What the issue was THIS MORNING and what it is NOW may be two different things. It might have been a couple of issues THIS MORNING, yet NOW it is about just one thing...

...pure guesswork, of course, I'm not a paid writer like Bing Bong.

Advertisement
Nah man sorry
ice cube friday movie GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
FACT: Witfong said (i heard him) that Cormani absolutely had talks with Deon/CU this morning

so, anyone who says its purely contractual and no schools are involved is guessing.

Common sense: the contact from DEON/CU (who most think is quite impressive and convincing) surely had something to do with today's delay. Maybe other things too, or other schools. Maybe.

Just cause DEON got his time slot, doesn't mean Cormani will buy in of course, so fingers still crossed and hope this Geo guy is right.
You got Deion's name wrong three times in one post and you want people to find your post credible????
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Advertisement
so Cribby has been consistent in stating that the reason Cormani initially committed to us was bc of the built in trust & no leaks, right?

now we got all the twitter clout chasers saying that it's a done deal & he'll sign tomorrow...

if the media doesnt do enough to sabatoge this program, it's own "fans" sure do just as much if not more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back