2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks he hasn't signed. Mario has CLOSED every single recruit we targeted.

Outside of the TE, I fail to think of anyone that committed elsewhere - and we knew about that dude, AND didn't care, lol.

I'll trust he's a Cane until he signs elsewhere. Gotta give Mario credit where it's due.
Connor Lew, he is going to be a stud

Advertisement
Gattis still works for the progrum
B37A3B1C-B06E-4A0E-ACA1-556C7B106842.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
folks jumping to conclusions one way or another and folks running around like chickens with their heads cut off with it. Colorado recruiting sites are getting clicks like crazy over it, which is a fact.

I merely looked at the source of the information, I clicked and checked the reliability of that source, his fact predictions, which is 57% and posted it. I'm not saying he is signing with UM or CU, hope he signs with us, it's a big deal type of player at a big deal position we direly need.

To me, the "importance" players are ranked like this. QB, OL, CB, DL.
WR, RB, LBs etc are much more dime a dozen and plug and play. A lock down corner is special. That is why they are paid $$$ behind only QBs and OL. It to me is the third most important position on the field, especially in today's game of aerial football and spread offenses.

Either way, folks need to calm the **** down, wait till the ink is on the paper. Trust the folks that have been right a ton more than wrong and wait till the ink is on the paper. Go break a piece off, rub one out, gorge on a big *** cheeseburger to get over the stress of an 18 old kid that may or may not sign with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back