2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t underestimate Barstool. They’re up Deion’s *** for some reason, and ponied up the money for Hunter to go to JSU with Sanders. Could have gotten involved and dropped a huge offer late to help him make a huge splash again at CU 🤷🏻‍♂️

They aren't wrong they said he got a crystal ball to Colorado. Which he did.

Advertisement
Please lord I talked so much sh*t to fsu fans last year with hunter please don’t let it happen to us

Pray I Hope GIF

Advertisement
based off a guy, one guy that has 57% prediction rate.....

But everyone KNOWS that the (low) paid writers are always authoritative, and that people with real jobs who have decades-long connections with coaches and players and alums and parents are just liars who make up "inside information" for online clout, right?

Dude is about as reliable as public transportation. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s seen dmoney and cribby posting here and roll with that tweet. He doesn’t have sources that would leak that **** to him before anyone else.
maybe his sources are common sense and just making the most logical and highest chance prediction.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude is about as reliable as public transportation. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s seen dmoney and cribby posting here and roll with that tweet. He doesn’t have sources that would leak that **** to him before anyone else.
Classic counter smoke. Love it

Advertisement
The On3 nitwit has nothing to lose by logging a Colorado cb
Still a clown regardless
no one has anything to lose. its college football recruiting lol. our own pay sites can put their own prediction in anywhere and it wont matter. w NIL, the pay guys dont mean as much bc anything can change in an instance. I actually trust the edit people more than anyone on the pay sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back