2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is the rumor true ( there’s a million so forgive me asking ) that his NIlL didn’t match what was originally mentioned and they are working that out today?
lol if thats the truth, what a flop job by the NIL guys on that one. how do you not get your ducks in a row w that kid out of all of them. the most elite recruit on our board

Sucks he hasn't signed. Mario has CLOSED every single recruit we targeted.

Outside of the TE, I fail to think of anyone that committed elsewhere - and we knew about that dude, AND didn't care, lol.

I'll trust he's a Cane until he signs elsewhere. Gotta give Mario credit where it's due.

Advertisement
Seemingly 10 people here know what’s going on but nobody nationally has said anything with any detail as to what is occurring?

He must be looking at other schools and entertaining either larger offers or something.

lol if thats the truth, what a flop job by the NIL guys on that one. how do you not get your ducks in a row w that kid out of all of them. the most elite recruit on our board
Reading between the lines and speaking to a few people, my gut tells me its not a matter of amount but when it was supposed to be delivered... if that makes sense.

Reading between the lines and speaking to a few people, my gut tells me its not a matter of amount but when it was supposed to be delivered... if that makes sense.
I still think the good for tweeting ruiz kids should have been on this one to make sure it's all lined up. again if thats the rumor and turns out to be true. like idk its your biggest NIL deal in terms of recruit.

Advertisement

My question is a lawyer holding it all up?

Didn’t like the language here or there and told them not to sign yet?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Thanks for calling me pal.

Well since you were so polite thanking me, I’ll give you the answer.

No, nobody knows much of anything at this point. Most of our insiders seem to still feel confident but really haven’t given any facts on the situation.

What we do know: Deion, Saban and G5Billy May be involved. Or it could be none of them and it was a glitch on some end. Most informative story/post we’ve got is a yawning sloth. I hear it’s got two toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back