2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
at this point, common sense tells us we should be worried as he could have tweeted any time in the last 8 hours and said he's still firm to miami.

the only people who truly know if they should be worried are mario and the staff and mario seemed confident at his presser that mcclain will sign with us so that's what we should roll with at this point

Advertisement
at this point, common sense tells us we should be worried as he could have tweeted any time in the last 8 hours and said he's still firm to miami.

the only people who truly know if they should be worried are mario and the staff and mario seemed confident at his presser that mcclain will sign with us so that's what we should roll with at this point

I’m guessing they are renegotiating some of the contingency/obligation language within his NIL deal

Advertisement
I heard that Cormani sent the NLI to the wrong email address and didn’t realize it in time. Now that we got 25 signed, the class is full and there is no more space for him. FWIW

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Nah, it ain’t that serious brother. Too many dudes on this board have been on Deion’s nuts. I just responded with what I find as a hilarious gif for that situation.
No worries. It's all in good fun. And
I can assure you, if I found myself anywhere near Deion’s nuts, I'd whip out the pruning shears.

Advertisement
I’m guessing they are renegotiating some of the contingency/obligation language within his NIL deal
that would also be a reason for he and his family not to come out and say they're solid to the U. they want to have leverage and options juuuust in case something goes sideways, even though that may be unlikely. or at least, that's what i'd hope! lol

Whether or not he ends up signing with us (I think he will), I really just don't get not signing today. Like it just is weird to me that you can go months of being recruited make a decision, be confident in that decision the day before you sign them at the very last second not sign anywhere. Like flipping on signing day at least makes more sense to me. You made a decision and just chose to announce on NSD. But not making a decision when everyone expected you to is just weird to me. But I'm also not 17 so it is what it is I guess. But I'm confident when I was in HS on NSD I'd have my decision made and ready to sign.

The only thing I read into Mario’s presser comments is that we’re still in it.

He needs to project confidence. He wouldn’t even if we were out of it. But he would project confidence if we were battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back