2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I would pick up individual sand particles on Santa Monica beach before I subscribed to that shiet for any kid, smh. This kid deserves to go play for Deion. They are a match made in heaven both on and off the field. Attention seeking when everyone already knows where he is going, lol. I know he is still a kid and I don’t want to be the get off my lawn guy but JFC.
I'm almost positive it was Deion or his son who told Travis to do this. It reeks of the same style of self-promotion "Coach Prime" lives off of.

For those with kids…

What do you call a camel with 3 humps???
Your mom?
1671663246779.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whether or not he ends up signing with us (I think he will), I really just don't get not signing today. Like it just is weird to me that you can go months of being recruited make a decision, be confident in that decision the day before you sign them at the very last second not sign anywhere. Like flipping on signing day at least makes more sense to me. You made a decision and just chose to announce on NSD. But not making a decision when everyone expected you to is just weird to me. But I'm also not 17 so it is what it is I guess. But I'm confident when I was in HS on NSD I'd have my decision made and ready to sign.
Idk, I would think he feels like his NLI is his last leverage point before the transfer portal a year from now. Probably just trying to flex every last bit he can before leverage is gone.

Advertisement
Idk, I would think he feels like his NLI is his last leverage point before the transfer portal a year from now. Probably just trying to flex every last bit he can before leverage is gone.

But...but.....but....wait....wouldn't his second season be his contract year or whatever YOU ESPN millennials call it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back