2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I feel confident we'll land him but this kids recruitment has been wild and all over the place (albeit quiet) he's already pulled a shocker committing to us so whose to say he's not capable of pulling an even bigger one
seems more to me like the kid just doesn't do many interviews, so there a vacuum of information and most all this stuff we've heard is just wishcasting by sites looking for clicks and schools looking for pr bump. wouldn't surprise me if his delay in signing was over something as seemingly silly as a video or, more likely probably, needing some I dotted and ts crossed on NIL paperwork

Advertisement
1ED366C9-1BE3-484F-B81F-7B30CE3384D8.jpeg

Just saying mani

Advertisement
If that's the case, I feel pretty confident the issue will be worked out. You hear this from someone with insider knowledge or just message board speculation?
It would be a good idea for UM to get this matter resolved quickly before other program start swooping in like sharks.
It was told to me by someone who doesn’t BS. I still took it with a grain of salt, until a few others stated the same thing which made it believable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back