2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Contractual agreement issues seems to be the hold up. Not a specific team which makes me calm.
If that's the case, I feel pretty confident the issue will be worked out. You hear this from someone with insider knowledge or just message board speculation?
It would be a good idea for UM to get this matter resolved quickly before other program start swooping in like sharks.

Advertisement
Who stay
Why you wishin for this?

Goes to the point I made earlier in this post.
Who says I'm wishing for it? I created the original Mario's Spatula City meme. Just having a little fun and dealing with a tense situation through humor.

Just heard the story about what is happening with Cormani. I can tell you Bama is not involved here. Make of that what you will.
Well I heard a story about someone who heard the story and then posted vague **** on an anonymous message board.

will ferrell film GIF by Head Like an Orange

Advertisement
Well I heard a story about someone who heard the story and then posted vague **** on an anonymous message board.

will ferrell film GIF by Head Like an Orange
Whatever dude lol. You’re on this board because you want to hear stories😂

Advertisement
Who stay
Who says I'm wishing for it? I created the original Mario's Spatula City meme. Just having a little fun and dealing with a tense situation through humor.

I never saw the original one. It is funny though when it’s Mario. Lol

Nope. He’s going to fail because the expectations on him are going to be sky high. He’ll drum up interest for a year or two because that team has no choice but to improve but he won’t revive that program IMO.

What’s reviving their program? I’m 32 and I don’t ever remember Colorado being good. If it wasn’t for 30 for 30 or that Kordell Stewart Hail Mary replay when I was a kid, I wouldn’t know anything about Colorado legacy. If Prime wins 6 games that will be a success year 1 in football. I don’t know their schedule for next year but depending on their oos opponents that’s definitely realistic with money games. Right Colorado is like Washington State when Leach (RIP) arrived.

Advertisement
What’s reviving their program? I’m 32 and I don’t ever remember Colorado being good. If it wasn’t for 30 for 30 or that Kordell Stewart Hail Mary replay when I was a kid, I wouldn’t know anything about Colorado legacy. If Prime wins 6 games that will be a success year 1 in football. I don’t know their schedule for next year but depending on their oos opponents that’s definitely realistic with money games. Right Colorado is like Washington State when Leach (RIP) arrived.
I think they won a share of a NC in the early 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back