2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn’t one fkn person in here hoping he goes there. Show me. Some of just been around a minute and can read the writing on the wall. You’re a goon.

You don’t stand up your own school celebration and leave your chair empty unless you’re 99 percent certain that something has changed. I’ll hit you up later.

Lol I’m a goon? Ok… well when you moderate and see what people post, delete before your eyes can see it and have alt accounts you’d be surprised. So I respectfully disagree with you. There are people on here that love when things don’t go our way just so they can say “I told you so”

Advertisement
Except that Mario is getting paid $80 million to make sure stuff like this doesn’t happen.
A kid making a rash decision isnt on Mario. McClain will still probably sign here, but if he doesnt its a really poor impulsive decision after months of relationship building with our staff. Deion and the Colorado program have nothing to offer beyond being the new edgy cool thing of the moment. Going back to UF would even make more sense for Cormani.

D285F632-334B-43E0-BC26-BAE0EA1D18D8.jpeg

sorry someone was going to do it

I think the difference is the NIL deal that Hunter got with Deion. The last second offer ($1M?) probably blew apart anything that FSU had on the table, or was willing to spend a year ago.

A year later I'm not certain was Cormani's NIL deal with Miami, but it's probably significant. So to make Cormani pause, it has to make me wonder just what Colorado offered. $3M? $5M? $10M? That college is going to have to overpay to get players of note to join, even with Deion.

Advertisement
I wanna bring it back to pizza for just a nanosecond because I missed that convo (sorry JHall!)

But the only correct answer for the best, is....

Mario is out here shooting Steph Curry %s and yall worried. Everyone else’s letter is in. You’re telling me Mario has 2 more full days to solely focus on Cormani and he’s not gonna seal the deal???

Let’s be so for real right now, Mario gets this done easily.

Advertisement
Not one person does. What they want is for the other half of the fan base to not be ****suckers and you know that…. Every thread. All the time. That’s the board. Some people handle it better than others.

Everyone has been so ****y that yes there are people waiting to walk in and say “Is this your king?” to $8M Mario if he loses any top recruits. That’s the way it is.

Let Mario keep closing and see how it plays out…
1671644329098.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
A kid making a rash decision isnt on Mario. McClain will still probably sign here, but if he doesnt its a really poor impulsive decision after months of relationship building with our staff. Deion and the Colorado program have nothing to offer beyond being the new edgy cool thing of the moment. Going back to UF would even make more sense for Cormani.
That's a good way to put it. Media has been propagandizing for him for quite a while now. Constant hype.

per navarro article

“With Cormani, it’s just a different kind of animal,” Lakeland recruiting coordinator Marvin Frazier told The Athletic earlier this month shortly after Cristobal stopped by campus — days after Alabama’s coaches stopped by Lakeland and tried to convince him to take a visit to Tuscaloosa.

“His family is really private. Mom asked me to hold off on saying too much until things are over. I can just tell you he’s not going to flip. He’s going to Miami. He’s in love with the process down there.”

per navarro article

“With Cormani, it’s just a different kind of animal,” Lakeland recruiting coordinator Marvin Frazier told The Athletic earlier this month shortly after Cristobal stopped by campus — days after Alabama’s coaches stopped by Lakeland and tried to convince him to take a visit to Tuscaloosa.

“His family is really private. Mom asked me to hold off on saying too much until things are over. I can just tell you he’s not going to flip. He’s going to Miami. He’s in love with the process down there.”
Was this written today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back