2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this thread is already gone completely off the rails I’m in for it, please tell me exactly how stale muffins act because we got nothing better to do here than find out
Go back and read most of the comments on like the last 30 pages. You'll have your answer.

Advertisement
Heres my take on this Cormani thing: He planned on signing, Deion called and made a pitch. Cormani is thinking about it and we will see what happens.

Sounds cool? Cool.
Too obvious to be true…

Advertisement
There isn’t one fkn person in here hoping he goes there. Show me. Some of just been around a minute and can read the writing on the wall. You’re a goon.
Then stop trying to educate people on who posted what and when when Twitter has timestamps at the bottom left to go back on.

Advertisement
FWIW, I'm hearing it's a done deal. Cormani ain't coming. Signing with Colorado. God, I hope I'm wrong.
A58EB5D8-F819-4F11-9289-8D4C9AD32B9B.gif

So many in here hoping he goes to Colorado… pretty sad to call yourselves “Canes fans”

Not one person does. What they want is for the other half of the fan base to not be ****suckers and you know that…. Every thread. All the time. That’s the board. Some people handle it better than others.

Everyone has been so ****y that yes there are people waiting to walk in and say “Is this your king?” to $8M Mario if he loses any top recruits. That’s the way it is.

Let Mario keep closing and see how it plays out…

Same **** FSU dealt with last year with Hunter and didn’t impact them on the field. It happens.

Didn't impact them on the field? They lost to Wake Forest at home and to a school who didn't complete a forward pass in a half of American football. Losing Travis Hunter makes you a worse football team. Losing Cormani McClain would make Miami a worse football team. Doesn't mean it's impossible to be good, the rest of the class even without him is fantastic and still the best class anyone in the big 3 will sign in almost a decade, but you have a much better chance of being good when you have Day 1 NFL picks playing for you. You act like FSU is 13-0 and getting ready to play UGA in the playoffs LOL

Deion got the Colorado job 12/12. Mario and DVD have put in over a year of work on Cormani. DVD was in the MFing stands at Lakeland with his family. I can’t imagine money being the hold up here. Following Deion is instant clout then it’s fades. I didn’t watch Travis Hunter once this year.

We will see I guess…
Yeah I hope he doesn't flip on ESD after the relationship he's built with Miami. It's one thing to shock the world on commitment day...

Advertisement
All Deion did was comment on the post that said cormani was delaying “I ain’t hard 2 find” which implies Deion hasn’t even talked to cormani yet

People are just dumb and assuming

Advertisement
Has anyone seen the Buffaloes schedule next year.

Oh my are they going to lose and lose a lot. LOL

I still think he comes here but what a depressing team to go to right now. By the time Showtime gets them good he will be onto the next job. LOL

Z, you've been here for a long time. It's annoying today???? How about most days.
There‘s been real reasons to ***** before. **** I still Remember Richt’s class of 2018 where we were all hyped and it all collapsed. That’s what it feels like in here. ESD ‘18…over something that the greatest recruiter in the country apparently isn’t even worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back