2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the "story" but general consensus is Steve Cohen got his guy and Correa spurned the Giants.
No, general consensus is that one of the best FO’s in baseball weren’t giving a guy that big of a contract over what they saw and the Mets are desperate.

Advertisement
Care to elaborate?
1671637500393.png

Advertisement
I hear ya but still wondering who Deion has ever developed?

I mean the same could be said about EReed calling you making promises... has never developed anyone either at a collegiate level

Right and this board refuses to think Deion can sweet talk a recruit but Ed smoking a cigar in the same town is enough to seal it…

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear ya but still wondering who Deion has ever developed?

I mean the same could be said about EReed calling you making promises... has never developed anyone either at a collegiate level
Deion hasn't developed any body. But he's like a hero for CBs... He convinced Hunter to go to Jackson State with him and now looks like he'll follow him to Colorado..that says something.

Cormani delaying his signing is not ideal.

But I still like our chances end of the day because we have DVD, Mario, and Ruiz.

Advertisement
Welp.. this isn’t comfortable but if D and Cribby say we’re fine. We’re fine. Until we aren’t of course. I’ll Trust the loafers 👞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back