2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

He wants them to come to him? Apparently he is not aware as to how kids expect to be treated nowadays. I had heard that he was a figure head at best as a coach. Now I see it. He is not going to kiss some kids butt to get him to come over and this experiment will be over sooner than later when he fails. He won’t have success if he doesn’t put in the time and will be run over by Mario when he out works him by 59 hours a week.

Advertisement
Y’all ain’t ready for big boy recruiting

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

I saw / heard the initial Cormani news and I almost had a heart attack lol

He wants them to come to him? Apparently he is not aware as to how kids expect to be treated nowadays. I had heard that he was a figure head at best as a coach. Now I see it. He is not going to kiss some kids butt to get him to come over and this experiment will be over sooner than later when he fails. He won’t have success if he doesn’t put in the time and will be run over by Mario when he out works him by 59 hours a week.

As I said previously… he used the HBCU as a crutch to recruit before. Now that he doesn’t use that, let’s see how he recruits…

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's the dead period. Coaches can't initiate contact.

Its a kid wanting to make the biggest decision of their life.

If a parent goes "Sleep over it for a day or two", ****, do it lol

I would be saying the same stuff to my kids.
As a parent of two (22 and 16) I would also. But I would also teach them about analysis paralysis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My opinion, which is worthless.

Kid has cold feet.

Deion sanders is recruiting you personally and making promises from one of the greatest CBs all time.

UF is offering a ridiculous amount of $$$ and is "home".

Bama is offering you the chance to be a part of the best class ever signed and coached by the GOAT who wins titles and produces first rounders.

Then you have DVD at Miami. The guy you trust the most with a good NIL package. But hasn't won anything or developed a CB in years.

That's a lot to process as a 17/18 year old kid.
“Cold FEET” and Deion…. There’s a joke in there somewhere but I’m too shook to find it

My opinion, which is worthless.

Kid has cold feet.

Deion sanders is recruiting you personally and making promises from one of the greatest CBs all time.

UF is offering a ridiculous amount of $$$ and is "home".

Bama is offering you the chance to be a part of the best class ever signed and coached by the GOAT who wins titles and produces first rounders.

Then you have DVD at Miami. The guy you trust the most with a good NIL package. But hasn't won anything or developed a CB in years.

That's a lot to process as a 17/18 year old kid.

I hear ya but still wondering who Deion has ever developed?

I mean the same could be said about EReed calling you making promises... has never developed anyone either at a collegiate level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back