2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My opinion, which is worthless.

Kid has cold feet.

Deion sanders is recruiting you personally and making promises from one of the greatest CBs all time.

UF is offering a ridiculous amount of $$$ and is "home".

Bama is offering you the chance to be a part of the best class ever signed and coached by the GOAT who wins titles and produces first rounders.

Then you have DVD at Miami. The guy you trust the most with a good NIL package. But hasn't won anything or developed a CB in years.

That's a lot to process as a 17/18 year old kid.
Most reasonable post I've seen so far on Cormani.

Advertisement
“Imma tweet hints about it but stop calling and texting me though I don’t know nothing”

Man ain’t nobody calling this mf
Don’t worry we are used to be let down on NSD nothing new. Not worried or scared prob just be another NSD for Miami haha

Just got a text- “We will be fine (with Cormani).”

Only two people know the deal but there is a message of confidence coming from the Hecht.
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

The fact you’re acknowledging Miami isn’t out of it means that it isn’t the same thing. Corms I could’ve signed elsewhere today, him pushing the signing back hardly means he’s gone.

Let me rephrase myself …

Generally, if a Croot pushes back signing this late in the game, it’s not good for the team he was previously committed to. That’s a fact. There’s nothing else to debate.

Advertisement
Let me rephrase myself …

Generally, if a Croot pushes back signing this late in the game, it’s not good for the team he was previously committed to. That’s a fact. There’s nothing else to debate.
Generally, yes. But NIL is a different beast now. I like Mario and Ruiz on my side.

Advertisement
So can they just sign at any time now? Or does he now have to wait until Feb NSD to sign bc it was gonna be huge for him to come in early in the spring

Advertisement
Are you kidding me? You’re definitely in the minority there. By a lot.

I don’t even care if it’s Bama or Colorado (lol) at this juncture. Just can’t be UF after all we’ve gone through with them this ‘Crootin season.
You don't think they'll still shove our noses in **** if we lose him to someone else the way we took him from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back