2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We brought Mario here for this reason only. I don't see him allowing this battle to be lost. He's going to do whatever it takes to sign this kid

Advertisement
My opinion, which is worthless.

Kid has cold feet.

Deion sanders is recruiting you personally and making promises from one of the greatest CBs all time.

UF is offering a ridiculous amount of $$$ and is "home".

Bama is offering you the chance to be a part of the best class ever signed and coached by the GOAT who wins titles and produces first rounders.

Then you have DVD at Miami. The guy you trust the most with a good NIL package. But hasn't won anything or developed a CB in years.

That's a lot to process as a 17/18 year old kid.

Advertisement
Just got a text- “We will be fine (with Cormani).”

Only two people know the deal but there is a message of confidence coming from the Hecht.

Interesting, recruiting PR? Have everyone talk about a Cormani flip all day... and still sign with us.

At this stage in the game, they’re the same thing. Just the way it is unfortunately. Hopefully Mama Money just got some cold feet and Ruiz gets her a new Channel to calm things down.
The fact you’re acknowledging Miami isn’t out of it means that it isn’t the same thing. Corms I could’ve signed elsewhere today, him pushing the signing back hardly means he’s gone.

Advertisement
Nobody will care what I say , they’re still going to freak out. That said I still feel fine.
I Care Bill Murray GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
My opinion, which is worthless.

Kid has cold feet.

Deion sanders is recruiting you personally and making promises from one of the greatest CBs all time.

UF is offering a ridiculous amount of $$$ and is "home".

Bama is offering you the chance to be a part of the best class ever signed and coached by the GOAT who wins titles and produces first rounders.

Then you have DVD at Miami. The guy you trust the most with a good NIL package. But hasn't won anything or developed a CB in years.

That's a lot to process as a 17/18 year old kid.

Perspective. Nice to see here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back