2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Are you kidding me? You’re definitely in the minority there. By a lot.

I don’t even care if it’s Bama or Colorado (lol) at this juncture. Just can’t be UF after all we’ve gone through with them this ‘Crootin season.
Let me rephrase that. I would rather go into a recruiting battle vs Florida than vs Bama. We can match any Florida offer we cannot sell the players Bama puts into the league every year.

From the info out there it sounds like Deion might've swooped in to give him and his family something to think about and they want to take some time although the lean would still be with the good guys at the moment.

I don’t see how that’s possible when Colorado said they didn’t even have the money to pay Deion yet lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d much rather lose him to Colorado than UF or BAMA.
There’s absolutely no way I’d rather that would be the case. If it turned out that way it would become the biggest recruiting day story like it was with Florida State getting clowned over Travis Hunter. Nothing else would matter that would be the narrative

Advertisement
If it makes y’all feel better, y’all boy Gaby said on 24/7 YouTube show he spoke to his sources who still feel confident in the Hurricanes.

Take that how y’all usually do
He gonna be a hurricane imo but this sucks lol didn’t need the stress
If true, the prickly pears are about to all disappear again into their basements - only to surface at the next sound of bad news to spew their pent up negative vibes.

Advertisement
There’s absolutely no way I’d rather that would be the case. If it turned out that way it would become the biggest recruiting day story like it was with Florida State getting clowned over Travis Hunter. Nothing else would matter that would be the narrative
if Florida actually flipped him we’d hear about it for the next decade.

Drunk That 70S Show GIF by PeacockTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back