2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
50 Cent Smh GIF

Colorado?!
Imagine seeing Travis Hunter waste a year and then following in his footsteps.

Advertisement
I’d rather it be UF than Bama that Mario has to go head to head with.

Also, if Ruiz is gonna up the bag (has stated in the past he doesn’t negotiate with terrorists), more likely to do so in a h2h with UF, imo. He trolls them all day online. Would be a huge hit to his ego to lose cormani.

Some of you def might want to just focus on the main board. as others have said this is our life with recruiting now...we are going to win a lot more then we lose but with the top 10 in the country type players its going to be a roller coaster with some right until the end. They are kids with 50 11 different people coming at them with stories and reasons to go or not to go somewhere.

Advertisement
I've already crafted my "McClain wasn't that good anyways" take. We're fine people!

Kidding of course. It would be a tough loss. I'd rather lose him than one of the 5 star linemen though.

Advertisement
If it makes y’all feel better, y’all boy Gaby said on 24/7 YouTube show he spoke to his sources who still feel confident in the Hurricanes.

Take that how y’all usually do

From the info out there it sounds like Deion might've swooped in to give him and his family something to think about and they want to take some time although the lean would still be with the good guys at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back