2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Buddy posted a pic of her like 8 months pregnant and said she needed to lay off the carbs LMAO.

What a bunch of deranged subhumans we have on this board.
That’s why I decided to be schtick account when I first joined. I don’t know how much you posted when we were on the old platform but this place was an even bigger cesspool.

This is why you want your visits to be quiet and on the down low when the player is committed elsewhere. The school you’re trying to poach can usually step in and shut it down. We’ve missed out on some opportunities due to this.

Nice to be on the winning end of this dynamic for once. I’m sure Bama wishes it didn’t leak. So I’m glad it did
I remember when Scarborough wanted to secretly visit UM at the last minute and Bama got wind of it and shut that **** down at the very last hour.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Debacle? Nah, he is peddling scripts and doing a good job at that. Sure, the best info is here and it’s free but most just getting into this go to the big sites. I’ve tried telling multiple people about this site, and they had no clue it existed.
I mentioned it earlier today that Gaby was putting on a masterclass of how to drum up clicks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back