2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Groundbreaking stuff, classic clickbait. But at least it’s not doom and gloom.

He’s shot himself in the foot one too many times so now he gets recycled second-hand info, he’ll learn soon enough. He’s young.

He never learns. He’s been around. **** him.

Advertisement
Im Out GIF

So he gone….

And came back?

Advertisement
Its that time of the year with Hail Mary's...But Cormani really seems like a kid who is all business. I think he steps on campus and is all work. 3 years and out. The type where if all goes well he is almost on an island with top WR early in his career.

Thats not to say Bama isnt trying and you just never know. Saban knows he could have easily been 8-4 this year and is blowing things up.

Its that time of the year with Hail Mary's...But Cormani really seems like a kid who is all business. I think he steps on campus and is all work. 3 years and out. The type where if all goes well he is almost on an island with top WR early in his career.

Thats not to say Bama isnt trying and you just never know. Saban knows he could have easily been 8-4 this year and is blowing things up.

Is that you Gaby?

Advertisement
He just said that as of 3 minutes ago (literally, at 10:55am) that he does not believe the visit to Bama is happening, again as of now. If that changes he'll post something. TIFWIW, obviously.
This is the actual quote. No bs lol

“I’m NOT reporting this but I continue to hear things are trending the right way for Miami in terms of McClain’s potential visit to Alabama. It seems like a fluid situation and I’m not trying to jump the gun at all but there is buzz from other directions that the visit may not be happening. Miami is keeping things close to the vest here so tough to read from their perspective. Again, not a firm report but trying to keep you all in the loop as much as possible considering the magnitude of the prospect.”

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back