2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what a friend sent me about Cormani:

Man discord is saying cormani is sweating. He absolutely doesn't want to be in miami. He's literally begging Raymond to let him OV this weekend but will go bama of he has to. Napier is leaving it up to Raymond. Cormani even offered to delay signing until February to allow UF to see what happens with Ricks. What a ****** clown. Smh. If cormani waits until Feb and we miss on ricks discord is saying Raymond may circle back...unreal.

🤷🏾‍♂️
People discover discord and all of the sudden everything said there, which is the same as a message board like this, is taken as facts 😂

Advertisement
I don’t believe most of what he says but he sent me that text message early this morning before there was any smoke. Also he sent me a text about Drake Maye talking to Florida before smoke about him possibly portaling.

Look this guy never has solid info, so I always take it with a grain of salt but I dunno anymore
Never has solid info but always right? You sound like a fool.

Advertisement
Not sure what to believe and could all be 1 persons bull**** getting spread around, but twitter has quite a few posts about Cormani decommiting. Not sure i believe it, but its been going around.

Had a hunch this would happen and Cormani’s recruitment would not be over. Would be a major blow to the class if he defects.

He has been sending me info from this Gator discord server

He just followed up with this:

I feel for the kid...family made him take the money and now he's miserable. If I'm Raymond I give the kid another shot...he's only 17, kids make mistakes. But the biggest issue is that Raymond called him while he was on his way to his commitment ceremony and cormani straight up lied to him and told him florida was the pick. Raymond can't get past that disrespect.
That’s straight up lies. He never told UF he was coming . Bama was always number two.

Advertisement
Not sure what to believe and could all be 1 persons bull**** getting spread around, but twitter has quite a few posts about Cormani decommiting. Not sure i believe it, but its been going around.
Just a thought but perhaps you shouldn't believe anything until something actually happens and it's confirmed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just a thought but perhaps you shouldn't believe anything until something actually happens and it's confirmed.
Your right nobody should share info or rumors on a recruiting message board. Nobody post anything until signing day and then only report guys whos NLI are signed and faxed to Miami.

This is what a friend sent me about Cormani:

Man discord is saying cormani is sweating. He absolutely doesn't want to be in miami. He's literally begging Raymond to let him OV this weekend but will go bama of he has to. Napier is leaving it up to Raymond. Cormani even offered to delay signing until February to allow UF to see what happens with Ricks. What a ****** clown. Smh. If cormani waits until Feb and we miss on ricks discord is saying Raymond may circle back...unreal.

🤷🏾‍♂️
Sounds like some a clown *** gator fan would say. Nobody is begging to visit them. And if he really wanted to visit I doubt they would turn him down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back