2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's not true but this it what happens when you have the worst season in 40 years. The kids want to be with a program that is on the right track not one that's a disaster. If you think Miami is on the right track more power to you. What Mario should do is a hire an assistant coach who makes all game day decisions. I have no idea if any of this is true about Cormani but why would anyone want to play for the U right now? I'm a die hard Canes fan but not impressed with Mario at all except he can recruit.

Advertisement
Said staff will be at his game Friday and then go in-home that same night to try to prevent a visit.

There‘s no visit set. They’re considering a visit

Sources tell InsideTheU that Lakeland (Fla.) five-star cornerback Cormani McClain is strongly considering an official visit Alabama this coming weekend. The nation’s top-ranked defensive player has only taken one official visit during the process and that means the Crimson Tide could get him to Tuscaloosa for a whole weekend as Nick Saban and Travaris Robinson push for the elite cornerbacks pledge. He hasn’t been to Alabama since mid-June for what was an unofficial visit.

Miami is actively working to get McClain to not visit and we've learned that the plan is for Miami to have representatives at Lakeland High on Friday and then go in-home later that night.”

Advertisement
Peace Out Reaction GIF

If anything, his family looked somewhat displeased (maybe even surprised) that he chose Miami. Did they not? Definitely didn’t look like your typical commitment celebration lmao
Nope they forced him to Miami to take the bag because Gaturds said so

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back