2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Seen some rumblings across other boards that McClain was very very likely to flip to Florida.

Please don’t shoot messenger, just thought I’d bring it up. Insiders for other teams that aren’t Florida
Post screenshots

I hate gator fans and hoe *** fans who keep this **** going the kid could’ve chose Florida already he didn’t stop trying to troll the kids locked in with Miami and has been for a while by all accounts

Advertisement

Attachments

• 49985057-1852-4BA8-8F60-D5831A97A446.jpeg
    49985057-1852-4BA8-8F60-D5831A97A446.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 364
Seen some rumblings across other boards that McClain was very very likely to flip to Florida.

Please don’t shoot messenger, just thought I’d bring it up. Insiders for other teams that aren’t Florida
Take some alka seltzer for the rumbling. The 2nd guy that might leave is nowhere near McClain and can be replaced with a snap of a finger and it might not even be to UF

UF was reading our boards that night and was stupid enough to think it was about them.

Advertisement
Take some alka seltzer for the rumbling. The 2nd guy that might leave is nowhere near McClain and can be replaced with a snap of a finger and it might not even be to UF

UF was reading our boards that night and was stupid enough to think it was about them.
I just said what I saw and shared here.

I obviously hope he stays, but just posted since it was seemingly relevant. I’m not the one making the prediction

Yes I’m a gaytor troll because I posted what other team’s insiders said. Also my post history for the past 6 years and 4 years prior to that on Caneinsider have all been a ploy for this singular moment.
So where else did you see it

Advertisement
Yes I’m a gaytor troll because I posted what other team’s insiders said. Also my post history for the past 6 years and 4 years prior to that on Caneinsider have all been a ploy for this singular moment.
yes - we know you are.....and you are being too obvious about this ****.
you can believe BS and still not post it bruh...

Advertisement
troll season alive and well...
ya'll should get timeouts or red cards..
dude said...Mani is very very likely to decom....is he just very likely? naw man, he's very very likely :D
trollin 101
keep fckn up these boards....makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back