2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We should not let the euphoria of McClain influence decision-making when it comes to the staff; but, it's hard to argue against DVD being elevated simply based on his consistent ability to recruit.

With that said, maybe DVD becomes the cornerbacks coach but we also hire a secondary coach to assist.

The first real bright red flag with Addae wasn't recruiting. It was the reports of Steel helping out with the secondary starting with Spring practice. It didn't make sense to me since Addae was supposed to be a guru and Ed Reed/DVD were helping as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our top commits according to 247 are a corner, left tackle, quarterback and defensive end. The money positions in football aside from defensive tackle
I'm praying in 6 weeks we'll be able to change that to say:

"Our top commits according to 247 are 2 corners (add Ricks), 2 offensive tackles (add Pancake Honcho), a quarterback, and two defensive ends (add 1 of M'pemba, Harbor, Damon)."

Advertisement
I'm praying in 6 weeks we'll be able to change that to say:

"Our top commits according to 247 are 2 corners (add Ricks), 2 offensive tackles (add Pancake Honcho), a quarterback, and two defensive ends (add 1 of M'pemba, Harbor, Damon)."
I have no inside info but after the Cormani pull it wouldn’t totally shock me if Keeley was one of DE’s

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back