2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey if it was us doing the same stuff and on the same run I wouldn’t give a flying F how we did it lol
You’re not wrong, but their run should 100% have an *. Let’s say Roger Goodell decides he wants the Dolphins to dominate the next 15 years. He lets them get away with blatant cheating and playing with a stacked deck. They peel off 7 Super Bowls in that time. Are they the greatest team ever with the help they got?

Advertisement
You’re not wrong, but their run should 100% have an *. Let’s say Roger Goodell decides he wants the Dolphins to dominate the next 15 years. He lets them get away with blatant cheating and playing with a stacked deck. They peel off 7 Super Bowls in that time. Are they the greatest team ever with the help they got?
Bad example, we'd still find a way to go 8-8.

I mentioned this in another Bama thread earlier today. I came across an article via Facebook about the clashes between Saban and Najee Harris while Najee was at Bama. Some girl comments on the article saying how she knew Najee's mom and how she worked at a dotors office in Birmingham. Im like HOLD UP. Uhhh Najee is from California. What's his mom doing working for a doctor in Birmingham?

Obviously we know the deal. The girl snitched by accident.

Advertisement
Stop. Bama’s run is light years ahead of the next closest dynasty. It’s been amazing. I hope they eventually fail and fall flat on their face …. But to try and discredit it makes you look silly.
Cot **** right I'll discredit it.....Makes me look silly because Bama broke rule after rule, and Emmert turned a blind eye and focused on a 3yr Witchhunt towards UM??.....

Stop. Bama’s run is light years ahead of the next closest dynasty. It’s been amazing. I hope they eventually fail and fall flat on their face …. But to try and discredit it makes you look silly.
I discredit it.

If Miami was found for instance to have used armed mercenaries to compel the great players of the 80s and early 2000s to come with the willful ignorance of the NCAA, while I would admire what the players did on field I would hold the organization itself in contempt.

Alabama had a monopoly. Yes, they had good to great coaching and wonderful organization, but they cheated with impunity. And anyone outside of LSU and Georgia that tried to cheat alongside them got smacked down. The NCAA was the personal enforcement arm for Nicholas Saban. They tried to give Miami the death penalty because a handful of players got hundreds of dollars, but did nothing for instance when Dee Liner submitted a photo of himself with a giant wad of cash on national signing day. Nothing. Saban built an empire of lies, and when it ultimately erodes away in the NIL it will be a delight to see. Hopefully he's still coaching when people are beating him by 30 to 60 points.

Nah, the 2001 Canes are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back