2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We should not try to fight dude. We should get him in our corner, *** it pay him off too. Pay off all the street agents down here”.
Might as well get the shiit done & over with sooner the better & start rolling in the local ⭐️ ‘s quicker to relevancy + back on top of college football.

Last edited:
UF-bama batttle for now with us on the outside looking in. Obviously his upcoming OV can make up ground but we still have ways to go. Iirc he won’t announce until after season and has made comments about wanting to see how we do this year. Gotta play well this year to have a good chance at him.
If he's waiting until the season goes you can drop UF from that list

That video is from January
Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Was listening to Ferman show this morning, someone posted it in one of these threads. And Ferman said Cormani was playing so bad in Vegas in the tourney they had to bench him. I'm surprised no one has spoken of that of it's true. Also I notice people were quick to say Jalen Brown played bad out there but not much on this.

Btw not saying I'm down on Cormani, just the different reaction based on the player. I'm high on both regardless

Advertisement
Was listening to Ferman show this morning, someone posted it in one of these threads. And Ferman said Cormani was playing so bad in Vegas in the tourney they had to bench him. I'm surprised no one has spoken of that of it's true. Also I notice people were quick to say Jalen Brown played bad out there but not much on this.

Btw not saying I'm down on Cormani, just the different reaction based on the player. I'm high on both regardless
Think difference is Jalen has game film that echoed some of the same concerns.

Dont care if he looked bad if it's true. From what I see u put a front seven in front of this kid he will make plays

Dont care if he looked bad if it's true. From what I see u put a front seven in front of this kid he will make plays
Yeah I'm not down on him just that it seems people make up their minds on players so they hammer their point of view but others players its a different approach. I think Cormani is the best player in the class so he is not the issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back