2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the rumor is that this dude is a done deal to Ohio state. I don’t want that SFE Ohio state and Saban lover anywhere near Legends Camp this weekend. Cut out losses and keep him the fck out.
Would make sense they didn't make his top 3 and his best friend just committed there.

Advertisement
Need to start stringing some 10+ win seasons and high draft pics together…

We aren’t getting can’t miss kids like this year one for Mario…. A lot of wait and see I can tell but we’ll get ours and have a very good class that should right this ship in the direction we want

Need to start stringing some 10+ win seasons and high draft pics together…

We aren’t getting can’t miss kids like this year one for Mario…. A lot of wait and see I can tell but we’ll get ours and have a very good class that should right this ship in the direction we want
That and need to start paying off SFE like Ohio state and Bama have been doing for a decade and a half

Advertisement
people trying to vilify these coaches is silly. They wished they carried the kind of influence that fools suspect they have. Ennis and the other two WRs went to OSU because they just put 2 WRs in the first round and they have the best WR coach in the nation, not because they bagged up some 7on7 dude that sleeps between the McDonalds bags in the rear seat of his Carola.

people trying to vilify these coaches is silly. They wished they carried the kind of influence that fools suspect they have. Ennis and the other two WRs went to OSU because they just put 2 WRs in the first round and they have the best WR coach in the nation, not because they bagged up some 7on7 dude that sleeps between the McDonalds bags in the rear seat of his Carola.
There is a difference between villifying them and inviting to our Legends weekend to talk to our other recruits. This dude is a nobody compared to the other 100 people that will be there. He can call Saban Daddy all he wants but doesn’t need to be doing it at Miami’s camp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So the rumor is that this dude is a done deal to Ohio state. I don’t want that SFE Ohio state and Saban lover anywhere near Legends Camp this weekend. Cut out losses and keep him the fck out.
So u wanna cancel his visit off a rumor? Come on bro. Its never over till its over. Contrary to other people I don't think this one is a foregone conclusion. I think alot of people are still viewing us through the lens of Manny being HC. Our DB coach....was national champion DB coach. We have a real staff, we have to let them do their work. They know who is worth pursuing and who's not.

So u wanna cancel his visit off a rumor? Come on bro. Its never over till its over. Contrary to other people I don't think this one is a foregone conclusion. I think alot of people are still viewing us through the lens of Manny being HC. Our DB coach....was national champion DB coach. We have a real staff, we have to let them do their work. They know who is worth pursuing and who's not.
No, this wasn’t directed at cormani. I don’t understand why we invited the SFE coach who literally calls Nick Saban his Daddy. But oh well everyone can have their own opinion. I’m not here to doubt Mario. Go Canes.

No, this wasn’t directed at cormani. I don’t understand why we invited the SFE coach who literally calls Nick Saban his Daddy. But oh well everyone can have their own opinion. I’m not here to doubt Mario. Go Canes.

I frickin hate the street agents. But if I'm Mario, I keep my friends close ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back