2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, this wasn’t directed at cormani. I don’t understand why we invited the SFE coach who literally calls Nick Saban his Daddy. But oh well everyone can have their own opinion. I’m not here to doubt Mario. Go Canes.
Ok thought u meant Cormani, in any case still. We should not try to fight dude. We should get him in our corner, *** it pay him off too. Pay off all the street agents down here.

Advertisement
@Andrew was supposed to be looking into somewhere to put CIS monies.

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by LEGO Masters Australia

Advertisement
UF-bama batttle for now with us on the outside looking in. Obviously his upcoming OV can make up ground but we still have ways to go. Iirc he won’t announce until after season and has made comments about wanting to see how we do this year. Gotta play well this year to have a good chance at him.

UF-bama batttle for now with us on the outside looking in. Obviously his upcoming OV can make up ground but we still have ways to go. Iirc he won’t announce until after season and has made comments about wanting to see how we do this year. Gotta play well this year to have a good chance at him.
How’s that?

He was supposed to commit in July I believe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back