2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They didn't look for someone better. They looked for someone who fit there system,local, they were more likely to get... Ask Keele Ringo about wanting to come here and how that staff treated him. No point in continuing to go through this. You're gonna believe what you want. BUT that is accurate.
Stuff like this makes me want to puke.

They didn't look for someone better. They looked for someone who fit there system,local, they were more likely to get... Ask Keele Ringo about wanting to come here and how that staff treated him. No point in continuing to go through this. You're gonna believe what you want. BUT that is accurate.
I've never claimed to have any inside knowledge about this or anything else about the program. What I do have is a pretty decent BS detector, and some of these stories sound fishy. That said, if you say that's how it went down, I believe you. There aren't many, but a few of you guys on here I believe know your sh*t, so I'm happy to shut my mouth and listen when you say something happened.

Than you should've loved Coker. A real staff doesn't zero in on one kid while they ignore others. They show them all there's a place for them with us and sort it out as it goes. Coley and co flat out ignored cook till the end of his senior season. Not a discussion point as it's revisionist history. It's just what happens and why he felt entitled to dislike the university. From my understanding if we would've shown him ANY love he would've been coming here...
Lol, I didn't mean it was smart, I meant it's the kind of mistake I can picture a coach makes. The thing about ignoring talent that wants to play for you just blows my mind. It's the kind of stupidity that breaks my heart.

Advertisement
Remember you stating Ringo had heavy interested, it was communicated as such in articles early in the cycle and then crickets... Hella frustrating

Remember you stating Ringo had heavy interested, it was communicated as such in articles early in the cycle and then crickets... Hella frustrating
The case of Keele and taisun were two of the most frustrating for me. Both instances they reached out to us,both dying for offers and wanted to come. One of them was told come to paradise and we'll evaluate in taisun case & he killed it at paradise all for lil johnny to say we didn't like his throwing motion and that's ultimately why we didn't offer... That's bat**** crazy cause I thought part of a QB coaches job is to refine mechanics etc. Meanwhile we had Malik rozier, the second coming to Kirby freeman at qb looking like dog poo. In keeles case Mandy and the bartender didn't even wanna authorize the expense to go see him. Mike went on his own after I set up the meeting at keeles high school in az because Mike was going to see Elijah at his juco out there and literally passed by the school on the way... Mike got *****ed out by both the dip****s for that trip and we then proceed to slow play offering the top 2 corners in the country over the course of the next year and change. Both those boys (Keele and Elias)were top 10 in the country but we didn't even offer them... So when people talk about the recruiting horror stories over the years better believe they're real.

The case of Keele and taisun were two of the most frustrating for me. Both instances they reached out to us,both dying for offers and wanted to come. One of them was told come to paradise and we'll evaluate in taisun case & he killed it at paradise all for lil johnny to say we didn't like his throwing motion and that's ultimately why we didn't offer... That's bat**** crazy cause I thought part of a QB coaches job is to refine mechanics etc. Meanwhile we had Malik rozier, the second coming to Kirby freeman at qb looking like dog poo. In keeles case Mandy and the bartender didn't even wanna authorize the expense to go see him. Mike went on his own after I set up the meeting at keeles high school in az because Mike was going to see Elijah at his juco out there and literally passed by the school on the way... Mike got *****ed out by both the dip****s for that trip and we then proceed to slow play offering the top 2 corners in the country over the course of the next year and change. Both those boys (Keele and Elias)were top 10 in the country but we didn't even offer them... So when people talk about the recruiting horror stories over the years better believe they're real.
I remember the story about Tai. What is his deal now? I know he entered the portal in like Nov or Dec from Clemson but have not heard of him jumping on with anyone. I would imagine he would want to be with a new team for spring ball to have a shot at starting.

Advertisement
This story alone should be cause for those coaches to never get another college job. They legit refused to do their due diligence.

I remember the story about Tai. What is his deal now? I know he entered the portal in like Nov or Dec from Clemson but have not heard of him jumping on with anyone. I would imagine he would want to be with a new team for spring ball to have a shot at starting.
I haven't talked with him in a few months. Knowing him he's grinding trying to make sure he's 100% healed up before he worries about another school. The kid really does have a ton of talent. Somewhere like Michigan he would snap.

Advertisement
Than youre simply naive. All y'all wanna still throw everything on Mike when it's been came out he had no power in that scenario. He was working off a crutch provided by two incompetent buffoons. This whole recruiting well or not statement is absurd. Y'all don't even know who was involved in recruiting who. You simply get the one coach assigned to him as primary and think that's what it is. U believe whatever you want but you're flat out wrong. It's not to say Jordan would've went here, but reality is we made that choice for him and plenty of others ranked higher that we didn't need them. These are facts. Mandy and the bartender made their decisions solely based upon what kinds of matches kids would be in our system AND where they lived... That's fact but you take it how you want and keep blaming Mike. The guy who Mario still has on staff...

To add to that, recruits see the on the field performances. It wasn't pretty and even those we landed, we weren't putting them in a position to be successful.

Literally almost every recruit we were after, they landed somewhere better. I know I wouldn't have sent my kid here and it wouldn't have been about Rumph if he was a corner. All I had to do was look at the defense we were running to know, there's no way. When it comes to a kid of mine, it's all business. Miami football hasn't been a good business decision by and large as some exceptions apply, for a long *** time.

When fans and even former players question whether it's smart to become a Cane, you know there's a problem bigger than any position coach.

To add to that, recruits see the on the field performances. It wasn't pretty and even those we landed, we weren't putting them in a position to be successful.

Literally almost every recruit we were after, they landed somewhere better. I know I wouldn't have sent my kid here and it wouldn't have been about Rumph if he was a corner. All I had to do was look at the defense we were running to know, there's no way. When it comes to a kid of mine, it's all business. Miami football hasn't been a good business decision by and large as some exceptions apply, for a long *** time.

When fans and even former players question whether it's smart to become a Cane, you know there's a problem bigger than any position coach.
That's what people don't understand. You gotta take emotion out of these decisions & other than emotions why would most national kids want to have been here in these last few staffs. People don't comprehend how that **** feels to be someone who was part of this and to have to say when your asked might wanna consider somewhere else...

That's what people don't understand. You gotta take emotion out of these decisions & other than emotions why would most national kids want to have been here in these last few staffs. People don't comprehend how that **** feels to be someone who was part of this and to have to say when your asked might wanna consider somewhere else...
Got anymore Nephew's to send over now that things are back on track with Mario?

Advertisement
Got anymore Nephew's to send over now that things are back on track with Mario?
B two lil brothers are savages. One just turned 15 and is a freshman at mater dei. He's 6-11 and top 5 in the country for his class. The youngest is 11, 5-10 and is built like a savage already. He's gonna be a top dt. Mario has been talking with the 11 year old since Oregon. Lol. I always have a bunch of jits reach out for guidance though. Now I'm more than happy to establish contact as our future is limitless again.

B two lil brothers are savages. One just turned 15 and is a freshman at mater dei. He's 6-11 and top 5 in the country for his class. The youngest is 11, 5-10 and is built like a savage already. He's gonna be a top dt. Mario has been talking with the 11 year old since Oregon. Lol. I always have a bunch of jits reach out for guidance though. Now I'm more than happy to establish contact as our future is limitless again.
6’11???😳😳😳😳 At 15?!?! 😳😨😳😨😳😨😳😨😳😨

I assume you mean 6’1”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back