2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we land McClain, the day he sets foot on Greentree he’s the best CB on the team.

He absolutely starts as a TF.
We need this one. Our competition will negatively recruit us that we haven’t developed a first round pick at CB in years. Why would you risk it by going there? Come to (insert school with better history of developing CBs).

We would have been in such a better position had we landed Campbell.

SMH I gotta let that go 😩

Advertisement
Also Luke and Snipes said Amari Cooper was there killing the camp and left without a offer that day.
So…. That will give the story more color. Amari was 2012 and Cook was 2014 and I remember the reports of a camp Amari killed it at in the summer of 2011. There were people on here that were saying Amari was a mega star but had only a 3 star rating at the time because he was injured the previous year. There was also a camp that Amari did get an offer, he committed and his parents told him to walk it back. He then committed to Bama and blew up into a top 100 player and the rest is history. If they are talking summer of 2011, then it would have been when they were Sophs and don’t forget that was the same year Duke was a senior. So if Sony was any sort of commit it would have been as a silent.

Advertisement
We need this one. Our competition will negatively recruit us that we haven’t developed a first round pick at CB in years. Why would you risk it by going there? Come to (insert school with better history of developing CBs).

We would have been in such a better position had we landed Campbell.

SMH I gotta let that go 😩
Addai can point to his own record.

Advertisement
What was the deal with cook? I’ve wanted to know why the animosity for the longest but no one seems to have an answer.

What was the story. I don’t think it was animosity though. I think he was going to whoever had the best team. He was committed to Clemson, the. UF, if won 4 games and he flipped toFSU after they won the title.

What was the story. I don’t think it was animosity though. I think he was going to whoever had the best team. He was committed to Clemson, the. UF, if won 4 games and he flipped toFSU after they won the title.
Well over the years he has never missed an opportunity to take shots at miami and whenever we played it seemed personal like tearing out turf from the field you know things like that.

Many players from miami go to fsu and talk their sht obviously just by being noles but with cook it seems like actual scorn.

Advertisement
BAACFD90-3D23-41EE-B932-D55F6F20C35E.jpeg

Hmm...she’s thanking the gators but it’s still hurricane colored hearts. Think we’re in good shape still lol.

Got to hand it to Mario.....

Cormani McClain's mom....

Remember all those Gaytor fans who kept telling us how Billy Gaypier really "cares" about the kids, and that Mario is just some empty salesman who doesn't care about or connect with the players or their families?

Yeah, I thought it was funny too.

Advertisement
View attachment 178294

Hmm...she’s thanking the gators but it’s still hurricane colored hearts. Think we’re in good shape still lol.

I gotta hand it to Billy Gaypier, he saw that tweet on a Friday about a Saturday birthday, and he jumped right on things, he drove down the Turnpike and made sure that she had a card in the mailbox on Saturday. She didn't even notice it wasn't postmarked. Gaypier is smart, he knew Monday was a holiday, he knew Tuesday would be too late.

I blame Mario, he blew it on this one. He should have made sure the mail arrived on Saturday so that Gaypier had no chance to respond. It's like bidding on eBay, you have to wait until the last minute to snipe something you really want.

Oh well, lesson learned...

I can just picture the brain storming session. Mario came up with the idea of sending a card, and then Gattis suggests a more provactive angle. He asks Mario if he remembers of the time Justin Timberlake hosted SNL in 2006 and had this R&B skit with Adam Samberg? Mario doesnt remember and Gattis explains how it was this brilliant idea of taking a box…

1645468569216.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back